| Chapter 27

The soft breeze, the morning light from the window, the comfy sheets and your snores that's what always greeted Seokjin.

Although he doesn't blame you at all with your snoring because he knows that he, himself snores more loudly.

Stretching his arms out, Seokjin stared at your form who's at just across from him. The two of you decided to just sleep at the living room, plastering bed sheets and pillows everywhere.

Standing, he stared at your form who's too engulfed in sleeping, drool slowly streaming out of your mouth and that made Seokjin grimace.

Crouching down close to you, he snickered and covered your whole body with the blanket in disgust which made you grumble.

...

Placing, the bowls in the table he glanced back at your form who's now on the floor and not at the sheets. Chuckling, he went towards your direction, taking a pillow in the process and then throwing it right at your face which made you sit up.

"Huh- What?! I'm up! I'm up! " your raspy voice stated with squinted eyes, removing the strands of hair in your face and mouth.  You stretched and looked at Seokjin who's still staring at you, smiling sheepishly u greeted

"Good Mor-"

Without finishing your statement a pillow was thrown directly at your face.

...

Staring intently at the wall full of the new menus, Seokjin tied the ribbon neatly at his back and all of a sudden someone nudged his arm which made him flinch.

Shifting his gaze at Hoseok who's smiling widely, he smiled back and nodded.

"Serve or Counter?"

Puckering his lips as an attempt of thinking, Seokjin grinned and pointed at his favorite assigned place.

"Counter"

Nodding, Hoseok left and run off to the staff room, glancing outside of the shop that has people lining up, he smiled and walked towards the sign waiting for his coworkers signal.

As he saw most of his coworkers coming out of the staff room with a smile and a small nod, Seokjin flipped the sign to Open.

"Welcome!"

...

"Thank you Mr. Choi! " you stated while waving at the old man who's cheekily smiling at you, lifting the little box up you stared up at the sky and smiled.

"The weather looks nice right? " baffled in pure shock, you glanced at the girl not too far away from you and smiled nodding as an agreement.

"Your boyfriend didn't drop you off? "

"Yeah he's busy- wait what?!" speechless, you furrowed your eye brows ignoring the heat rushing up to your cheeks because of what? Embarrassment? She suddenly gave you a cocky smirk and that made you snicker.

"Will he pick you up?"

Shaking your head, you ignored her statement and surpassed a small smile.

"Nope"

...

Walking your way towards the bakery, you smiled and pushed the glass doors open which was the cause of the clinking sound coming from the bell.

The bakery was half full and it was almost mid night which made you smile in surprise.

"Sarang! "

Placing the packed cookies at the paper bag,  Seokjin lifts his gaze up and was immediately greeted by your form giving Hoseok a quick hug.

Giving the costumer her cookies, Seokjin smiled and thanked the old lady.