My Love is as a fever Chapter 06 Part I

"Mr. Timothy, why did you come this far?"

"You said that you felt lonely today. So, I just want you to feel good today and the main reason is I was so free today".

"New, who's that?"

"It's my friend, mom. He is Mr. Timothy. He came here for my birthday" New introduced him to his mother and Oak.

"Sawasdee krub".

"How come do you have a handsome friend like this?"

"Thank you, mom. Actually, I'm staying in front of his hostel's room. That's why we are close" Tim said.

"Ohh.. nice. Come, have a seat here. I will cook something for you, guys".

New's mom went to kitchen to cook something for them.

"Mr. Timothy, this is P' Oak".

"Sawasdee krub, P' Oak".

"Sawasdee, Timothy. You guys have some chat. I have some works to do. I will leave now".

Oak got off from the house.

"New, who is him? Is he your brother?"

"No, he is my ex boyfriend. He is living next door".

"What? How many ex boyfriends do you have?"

"Total three. Why are you asking about this?"

"Just wanna know. Come, let's go outside to celebrate your birthday".

"For what?"

"I came here for you. Spend some time with me, nah".

"Okay, take a shower first. Then, we can go out".

"Okay, where is your room?"

New pushed him to his room to make Tim to take a shower first. After he took the shower, he got off from the bathroom with only the towel. New was staring at him so intensively. His eyes was all over his abs and chest.

"Hey, what are you looking at? Go, take a shower. I wanna change my clothes".

New went to the bathroom to take a bath. He was touching himself while thinking about Tim. Tim is one of the hottest boys in his university. Imagining him while masturbating is just a normal thing. But if you imagine him as your boyfriend, it's gonna be a daydream. That's why, New don't want to think about him like that. He just don't want to start a feeling for him. But without conscious, he already have small feelings for him when he hugged him after his breakup with Kai. Tim also loves to tease him by holding his hands, asking for a kiss and hugging him. New thought that these things are the hints showing that Tim likes him. But it's not confirmed yet. Both of them don't want to show their love to each other clearly. It's making both of them to go crazy.

◾◽◾
Kai packed his stuff and went to Jeffery's room. When he entered the room, he saw a lot of books around his room.

"Are you living in the library? Why this much of books?"

"That's my collection. Don't touch it. I saved some space for you in my cupboard, study table and book shelf. You can put your stuff there".

"Okay, babe" Kai hugged him from behind.

"Stop it. I'm reading a book now".

"When will you pay more attention to me than your books?"

"When you became more interesting than my books".

"Am I not interesting? Fine, your wish".

Let me do my thing now. I won't speak to you until you speak to me.

Kai waited until he pay attention to him. It was already midnight. Jeffrey still was reading that book. He lost himself in the book. Kai was playing on his phone. Suddenly, Jeffrey put his head on Kai's shoulder and cried.

"Why are you crying now?" Kai wiped his tears.

"Why Tom died in the end?".

"Which Tom?"

"Tom in Bird Box".

"Are you reading the Bird Box novel? Why didn't you watch the film?"

"No, I don't like watching films. Why Tom died in the end?"

"It's okay, he is just a character" Kai wiped his tears again.

"No! He is not just a character! I don't want to live in a world without Tom".

"Oii... Stop crying! Leave the book and come to sleep. It's already late".

Jeffrey put that book on the table and went to sleep. He put the bolster in between both of them.

"Why are you putting a bolster here? I can't sleep without bolster. I have to hugged it".

"You can hug me. I'll be your bolster".

"No, I don't want. You stink" Jeffrey hugged his bolster and went to sleep.

Such an asshole. Am I stinking? No, I'm not. He is just playing hard to get.

◾◽◾
After New changed his clothes, he informed his mother that he is going out with Tim tonight. His mom also gave his father's motorcycle's key to New. Both of them went to the parking area.

"Do you want to drive?"

"Of course, I'm gonna drive" Tim snatched the key from his hands.

"Hold me tightly".

New wrapped his hands around his hip. Tim got tingling by that.

"Can you put your hands a little bit high? It's quite uncomfortable".

New laughed at him so hard.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. Where are you taking me now?"

"I also don't know. I am just driving".

"Oh God? Turn the left here. Let's eat first. There is a Indian restaurant".

Both of them entered the restaurant. The waiter gave the menu to them. Tim was flipping pages for a lot of time.

"What are you searching for?"

"I am searching for pork".

"What the hell? There is no pork in Indian restaurant. Didn't you went to Indian restaurant before?".

"Nope".

"Such an.... Let me order for you. Two sets of cheese 'Nan' and mango juice. That's all".

(Nan is a traditional Indian food)

Waiter left their table.

"Do you like the food here?"

"Ya, this is my favourite restaurant here. I'm sure you gonna love the food here".

Waiter placed their food on their table.

"Teach me how to eat this foods, nah".

"Wait, it's very easy. Take this 'Nan',dipped into chutney and eat. That's all" New fed the food to Tim.

A lot of customers were noticing when he fed the food to him.

Someone from them "Look there,that's a cute couple. Let's take pictures".

"It's so delicious. Can you feed me another one?"

"No, cannot. People are looking at us".

"So what?"

"Just eat yours. I want to eat mine".

Tim laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing now?"

"Is this is a date?" Tim asked him romantically.

"....."

-winwin-

Thank you for reading until here. Thank you for supporting. Love you guy's so much.
-aug_06_2020-