My Love is as a fever Chapter 17 Part I

(In the night)

Tim got off from the bathroom.

"Mr. Timothy, why did you call my mother and told that we're dating each other?"

"I just want to say. Do you have any problems?"

"I don't have any problems. But can I expect you coming out to your parents?"

"That's easy. My parents are in New York. I think they are normal with his kinda stuff. If I want to come out to them, I just need to call and tell them. I don't have to face them. So, less stress for me".

"Hmm...Okay but I'm not forcing you to come out to your parents. You can do whenever you want to do. Wait, what are you doing?"

"I'm cooking".

"What are you cooking?"

"Spaghetti with carbonara sauce".

"That's wow. It's good to have a boyfriend who really cooks well".

"Wait, nah. It will take time about 20 minutes to cook".

"Okay, Mr. Timothy" New laughed at him.

◾◽◾
"Ohm, do you want any help? What are you cooking now?"

"No, I don't want. I'm making a pizza".

Ohm put the pizza into the oven and turned over and saw Mark was blocking his way. He was standing so close to him.

"P', move! You are blocking my way" Ohm was smiling brightly at him.

"Nope, I'm not moving. I have a gift for you".

"P', what's that?"

"I bought an Instax mini camera for you" Mark showed the camera to him.
"P', how do you know that I like photography? I always wanted to buy this camera".

"I saw your instagram accounts. That's where I know that you like to take pictures. Do you like it?"

"I like it, P'. But this is really expensive. Why did you spend a lot of money for this?"

"You don't have to worry about it. Just take it, nah. It's not a big deal".

"Okay, krub. Let's take a picture together".

"Hmm... Okay".

Both of them took a picture and waited for the polaroid to release.

"P', it's really a nice picture. It's so cute".

"Then, give me that. I want to keep it" Mark snatched that polaroid from him.

Ohm took out the pizza from the oven and cut it into pieces. He put that pizza on the living table and sat beside Mark at the sofa. Mark was watching Phineas and Ferb cartoon while holding his head with both of his hands.

"P', let's eat!"

Both of them took each piece of pizza and took the first bite.

"Is it tasty, P'?" Ohm asked.

"Something is missing in this pizza" Mark looked at Ohm.

Ohm looked back at him curiously. Mark took a bite from the pizza that Ohm is holding.

"Now, it's really tasty".

Ohm shocked by his actions. He froze for a moment.

"P', are you flirting with me?"

"Wait, what do you think?"

"That's means give me a bite from your pizza. I really wanna taste it" Ohm wiped his lips with his tongue.