My Love is as a fever Chapter 14 Part II

(In the weekend)

"Jeff, wear something nice today. We are going for a double date to eat shabu-shabu".

(Shabu-shabu is a Japanese hotpot dish)

"Okay, Kai. But why are you so excited?"

"I am going to show my cutest boyfriend to them. That's why" Kai hugged him from behind.

"That's okay. Don't forget about me when you met your ex boyfriend".

"How can I forget about you? There is a possibilities that YOU will forget about me. Don't bring your books there".

"Okay, krub. I tried to put less books in my bag than usual".

Kai sulked at Jeffrey.

◾◽◾
New was waiting for Tim by standing in front of his door. Tim was taking a lot of time to get ready for the date. New waited for a long time for him. At one point, New opened his door to check him out. Tim was buttoning his shirt in front of the mirror.

"Mr. Timothy, why are you taking so much time?"

"Wait for a minute. I'm almost ready".

New saw him buttoning the shirt wrongly.

"Oii.. You are looking so messy" New helped him to unbutton his shirt and button again correctly.

When he was unbuttoning the shirt, he saw his abs under the shirt. He can't control himself when he saw that. He straightaway started to touch his chest and abs.

"Oii.... What are you doing? Behave yourself! We are going for a date. Don't change my mood now" Tim said.

New took his hands off from him faster and asked him to get dressed up.

"Am I good now?" Tim asked New while smiling brightly.

"You forgot one thing"

"What's that?"

New helped him to zip his pants. When he touched him at that part, Tim got goosebumps by that.

"You are really taking advantage of me".

"Why? Can't I take advantage of you? My boyfriend is so handsome today".

"That means give me a kiss on my cheek" Tim showed his cheek by lowering his body to New's height.

New pressed both of Tim's cheeks and kissed him in the lips.

"Can I get another one?"

"Mr. Timothy, behave yourself! We have to go for the date. Come, let's go" New repeated what Tim said before.

(At the Shabu-shabu restaurant)

All of them were sitting at the same table.(Tim, New, Kai and Jeffrey)

"Let's eat, guys".

New started to put the raw meat into the hot pot. Tim thought that New knows how to cook shabu-shabu by himself when he sees his confident by doing that. When New took out the meat from the hot pot, it was in dark brown in colour.

"New, what are you doing? You burned the meat. Let me teach you!".

Tim was showing him how to cook shabu-shabu.

"Take the chopsticks first. Then, put the raw meat into the hot pot. Once the meat turned into light pink, take it out from the hot pot and dipped into the sauces and eat. Open your mouth now!".

New opens his mouth widely to him and Tim feed him the meat to him.

"Mmmmm.. So tasty. Okay, let me do this time".