My Love is as a fever Chapter 18 Part I

"Then, how you guys breakup, P'?" Tim asked.

"That was a horrible memory" Toey said it with a sad voice.

-FLASHBACK 10 Part II-

(After a few days)

Toey and New became so close with each other. They always spend their time in dating and get to know about each other well. Toey was taking care of New well. Both of them were so in love.

One day, New got a message from Toey.

Toey : Can you come to my classroom now?

New went to his classroom after the class finished. Toey was sitting alone in that classroom.

"P' Toey, why did you call me?"

Toey didn't answer him anything. He straightaway kissed him and started to touch his body. New also didn't stop him and let him go with the flow.

"New, shall we do it?" Toey showed the condom to him.

"P', it's classroom".

"It's okay, don't worry. No one will come".

New also didn't want to stop him and said yes to him. Toey brought New's hand to his boner and let him give a handjob to him. After a while, New started to give him a blowjob. Toey was feeling so much of pleasure.

"Uff....so nice. I wanna fxck that ass. Are you virgin?" Toey spanked him.

"Yeah, P' ".

Toey helped New to take out his pants and insert his fingers into his asshole.

"Are you feeling pain, New?"

"No, P' ".

"Then, let's start a real game. Don't moan loudly".

Toey inserted his dick in him and started to fxck slowly in doggystyle.

"Are you okay, New?"

"Yes, P' " New moaned slowly.

Toey can't control himself and he started to fxck harder. His dick fully penetrated into his asshole. Toey enjoyed doing that. His face was fully satisfied because of the tight asshole. New was feeling pain at first but later, he started to enjoy Toey's thrust.

"P', I want to see your face".

Toey don't want to take out his dick at that moment but he did for New. He  changed the position to make both of them see each other. Suddenly, they heard sounds of people talking. They stopped it faster and rushed to put their clothes back and escaped from the classroom. Both of them want to do more. So, they went to toilet to continue fxcking. Toey straightaway continue doing it when they reached toilet.

"Do you like it, New?" Toey put a lot of forces for each thrust.

"Yes, P' " New grabbed his chest.

New got satisfied by Toey's horny face. From his face, New assumed that he is enjoying a lot from him. Both of them met climax and cummed. New kissed him passionately.

"Uff.....you're so good. I love your ass" Toey touched his butt.

"You are good, too, P'. Where did you get this much of strength?"

Toey shaked his dick to him. New kissed that dick.

"P', let's go home. I'm so tired".

Both of them went to their home respectively. Toey was thinking about New throughout the day. New was so good in sex. His actions kept repeating in Toey's minds and satisfied himself.

(The next day)

After the class finished, Toey came to New to drop him to his house.

"P', I will go with my friend today. You can go to your home by yourself. Don't worry, nah".

Toey disappointed by him but didn't worry about it a lot. After he went to home, he messaged New.

Toey : Did you reached your home?

Toey was waiting for his reply for the whole day but he didn't receive anything. He felt like New was ignoring him. The next day, he planned to meet him personally but he didn't get that chance. One day became one week. New was ignoring Toey for a week and Toey didn't want to keep silent anymore.

One day, after the class finished, Toey rushed to go to New's class and met New alone at the outside of the class. There was no one were there.

"New, why are you ignoring me?"

"Nope, P'. You're just misunderanding me".

"No, I'm not misunderstanding. You ignored me since the day we had sex".

"Yes, P'. I think we should breakup. I don't want to see you again".

"Why? Did you get enough of me during sex? Is that what you want from me? Not love? After we got sex, you don't want to continue our relationship" Toey said.

-FLASHBACK 10 Part II ENDS-

New was hearing their conversation while sitting at one of the table in that cafe. He straightaway went to their place and gave a stern look to them. Both of them were shocked by his presence at there.

"Why did you came here, New?" Tim asked.

"I have to ask this to you, Timothy. If you want to ask anything, you can ask that to me. Why are you meeting P' Toey?"

"New, we are just casually talking" Toey answered instead of Tim.

New slapped Toey so hard on his face.

"Casually talking? I heard what you guys were talking about just now".

He got off from that place and took a cab to go to his hostel. He doesn't want to face them anymore in that cafe.

"Sorry, P' for New's behaviour. I think I should go back now" Tim apologized and went to the hostel back.

(At the hostel)

Tim was knocking New's door for a long time.

"New, please open the door. Sorry, nah. I should have asked you. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. Just open the door, nah".

New was crying inside the room. He doesn't want to open the door. But he realized that Tim didn't do any mistakes in this. He want to give a chance for him. So, he opened the door for him. Tim straightaway went to hug him.

"I am really sorry, New. I won't do these things anymore. I won't lie to you. Just forgive me, nah".

"You didn't have to apologize to me. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one who did a lot of mistakes. I should have talked to you about this Toey things".

"I already knew about that thing. Toey already shared about that incident to me. You don't have to tell me anything. I also won't blame you. You could have your reasons why did you breakup with him in that way. But why did you slapped him in the cafe? He is really a good guy".

New pushed him away from him.

"Do you think that he is a good guy? Do you believe his words? How can you do that? He is the most horrible person in my life. He is the reason why I lost many things in my life. He is such an asshole".

"New, I'm here for you. You can share anything with me. Don't keep everything inside of yourself".

-winwin-

Thank you for reading this part. Love you guys so much. Keep supporting! Leave your comments in the comments section.
-aug_29_2020-