My Love is as a fever Chapter 20 Part II

Suddenly, it started to rain outside heavily. Both of them felt so cold. They came closer to each other.

"Mr. Timothy, can you help me to open the wine bottle?"

Tim tried so hard to open the bottle but it was so tight. Finally, he opened it but he spilled some of wines on his hand".

"Timothy, you are really messy. I don't like to waste wine".

New brought Tim's hand to his mouth and inserted his two fingers (Index finger and Middle finger) inside his mouth. He sucked those fingers for almost two minutes so hard. Tim closed his eyes and started to feel horny by his sucking. He really can't control himself. New took out the fingers from his mouth while making a loud sucking sound. That made Tim more horny than before.

"New, you only want to suck my fingers. Sorry, nah. I can't control myself" Tim said it in a low voice.

Tim woke up from that place and went closer to New. He took out his erected dick from his pants and inserted into New's mouth. New also don't want to miss the chance and started to suck his dick passionately. His dick was so huge and long as expected. It fills New's mouth completely. New started to tease his tip of the dick with his tongue. At that time, Tim's face was priceless. He also started to fxck his mouth. It reached until his throat. At one point, Tim took out his dick from his mouth and saw New's horny face from upside view.

"New, wake up. Shall we do it? I promised that I won't hurt you".

New didn't say anything and started to kiss his lips. Both of them get undressed. Tim took a condom and put it on his dick and spanked New's ass so hard. It was giving him more satisfaction. New was lying down flatly near the edge of the bed while spreading his legs. Tim applied the lubricant in his asshole and inserted his finger in it while standing near the edge of the bed. New's asshole and Tim's crotch are in the same height. He teased his asshole with the tip of his dick. New's body started to shake and sweat. Tim noticed the abnormal thing.

"New, don't get stressed. Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. It's just a sign of my love to you. Just cooperate with me, nah" Tim locked New's hand with his hand tightly.

New started to feel normal after he grabbed his hands. Tim struggled to insert his dick inside his asshole. It was too tight and his dick was too thick. He entered his dick slowly into his asshole; inch by inch. Finally, he inserted the whole dick into him and came near to New's lips.

"Let's start, nah" Tim kissed him while pushing his dick in and out slowly.

New was moaning so loudly but no one heard it because of the rain sound.

"New, can you call me daddy?" Tim said it while fxcking him.

New changed his moaning with 'Choke me, daddy' to make Tim satisfies with it.

When he heard those words, Tim started to fxck him very fast. When Tim's balls hit New's ass, it produced a loud sound. Tim planned to change the position. He carried New and put him on his lap while sitting at the edge of the bed. At this time, New started to move his ass up and down while Tim was taking a rest. Tim kept staring at New's horny face and his hardwork while moving.

"New, you are so handsome. I always wanted to do this with you" Tim was pinching New's nipples.

New stopped moving and wrapped his legs around Tim's hip. Both of them were breathing heavily while having an eye contact. They started to smile at each other. Tim straightaway stood up from the bed while carrying New and supporting his weight on his arms. New was too light so, it was easy for Tim to carry him. Tim pushed him against the wall and started to put a lot of efforts for each thrust to fxck him. His dick was moving faster in his asshole. New was so satisfied when Tim's dick rubbed his asshole at that speed. New's ass was bouncing like a trampoline for each thrust. Tim felt like he already reached the climax. He put New on the bed immediately and took out his dick from the asshole and unwrapped the condom. He was giving himself a handjob near New's mouth while closing his eyes. When New saw him doing the hanjob, it made him so horny. He also put his hand on Tim's dick and helped him giving handjob. Tim took his hand from his own dick and put his hand on New's dick to masturbate. Both of them were giving hanjob to each other and cummed. Tim took a tissue paper and wiped it. They were lying down on the bed to take a rest. They were so tired after that.

"Mr. Timothy, you are so cruel. Is this really your first time?" New was breathing heavily.

"Why? Am I too good?" Tim shows his charms.

"You almost killed me with your dick. Uff...so painful. You make me to take a bath again".

"Just say that you like it".

"Fine.....I like it. I want to take a shower now" New went to the bathroom.

"Wait, let me join you".

New closed the door faster. Tim can't woke up from the bed. He was too tired because he used to a lot of strengths.

◾◽◾
Tack dropped Jenny to her apartment in the night.

"Jenny, can I come to your apartment?"

"Why? Don't you want to go to your room?"

"I still have more time".

"Hmm....fine. Come inside".

Jenny asked him to come to the apartment. He really prepared to kiss her today but he was too afraid to do that. He decided to ask New's question to Jenny.

"Jenny, do you like seaweed or croissant?"

"That's really a weird question.How come seaweed and croissant can make a pair? Actually, I don't like both of them".

"Uh..... What?"

New said that she likes to eat both of them. Such an asshole!

He was completely blank at that time. He doesn't know how to ask a kiss from her. He was so stressed and don't know ideas at that moment. Finally, he decided to drop the plan and went to his room back.

"Jenny, I am going back to my room now. Bye".

Both of them were standing at the door.

"Tack, bye. Wait, why are you looking so stressed?".

"No, I'm not. I'm completely normal" Tack wiped his sweats.

"Just tell me, nah".

Tack became quite brave and went near to her lips and gave a peck to her.

"Okay, bye".

Jenny grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the room.

"Wait, what are you doing? I have to go to my room" Tack asked

"If you wanna kiss, you should have asked me. Stop being awkward. You are my boyfriend. You have rights to kiss me" Jenny kissed him passionately.

Tack also went with the flow and kissed her back passionately.

-winwin-

Tim and New already had sex. Now, the real game starts. Keep reading my webnovel and keep supporting!!
-sep_2_2020-