My Love is as a fever Chapter 09 Part I

Did I did any mistake? Why Kai was so angry? Should I apologize to him?

Jeff was lying prone on the bed. He opened Whatsapp to message him but he don't know what to text. Suddenly, he heard a sound from behind. Someone blindfolded him from behind.

"Who is this? Why are you blindfolding me?"

That person put a cloth in his mouth to make him stop talking. He sat down on his legs to make him stop moving and tied his hands. Jeffrey was screaming but no one heard his voice.
"You think you are so brave, is it? You are the one reported about my twitter account to the police right? You deserved to be treated like this. Now, I'm gonna have sex with you. You can't call anyone now. You're trapped. Hahaha".

He slapped him and touched all over his body. Jeffrey tried so hard to escape from him and get help from someone but he failed. His spectacle was crushing on the bed.

"This ass is the best" That person spanked him.

Jeffrey was crying so hard when he touched his butt. Suddenly, he felt his phone beside his face. He remembered that he opened whatsapp to chat with Kai. He used his nose to touch the call icon at the top right corner.

Kai saw his phone was ringing.

"Who's that in this midnight?"

He received a call from Jeffrey.

Why is he calling me at this time? Did he have any problems ?

Kai answered the call.

"Hello, Jeff".

"..."

"Hellooooooo"

"..."

Kai heard someone is breathing heavily. He straightaway went to see him in his room.

That person saw Jeffrey is calling someone. He took his phone and disconnected the call.

"What the hell are you doing? Why did you called Kai now? Such an asshole".

That person slapped him very hard and went to escape from his room.

Kai reached Jeff's room. When he was there, no one was in the walkaway. He opened the door and saw Jeffrey was blindfolded and his hands got tied. Kai was so shocked when he saw Jeffrey like that. Kai rushed to help him to untie him. He removed the cloth from his mouth and took his blindfold off.

"Kai....... Kai........Kai......... Help me!!!" Tears of his pain running down on his cheeks.

Kai hugged him tightly. Kai's eyes were filled to the brim with tears. Jeffrey hugged back him in the same way.

"Please, don't go away from me. Please, Kai. Pleasee!! " Jeffrey was mumbling.

"No, I won't. I will be here with you" Kai replied him while crying.

Jeffrey's hands and legs were shaking and sweating.

"Kai, I'm not brave at all. Someone tried to rape me just now. He slapped and spanked me so hard. Kai, I'm so afraid. Please, help me!"

Kai saw the handprint on his face. His face was so red. When he saw that, he kissed all over his face.

"Nothing happened. You don't have to be afraid. I'm here with you" Kai was repeating those words while hugging him tightly.

After a while, both of them eventually slept while hugging each other.

(In the morning)

Kai woke up before Jeffrey and tried to escape from his hug but Jeff's hands were strongly held his body. It shows how much he felt scared last night. He called Jeff's name multiple times to wake him up.

"Jeff, do you wanna go to class?"

"No".

"It's okay, go and take a shower first".

"....."

Jeffrey kept silent.

"Fine, let's take shower together" Kai said it with a small smile.

(In the bathroom)

Kai was helping Jeffrey to wash his back for him. He really took good care of Jeffrey. Jeffrey didn't see this new side of Kai before. After shower, he also helped him to dry his hair.

"Jeff, give me the policeman phone number. Let's face this thing! I want to inform him about the rape attempt. Don't be scared! The culprit is still in this hostel. We have to find him no matter what happens".

Jeffrey gave him the phone number to him.

In an hour, the policeman(Mark) reached there with his other police officers to investigate the case. The police officers were searching for fingerprints and footprints at there.

"Jeff, can you tell me what happened exactly last night?"

Jeffrey explained everything to that policeman.

"P' Mark, he was wearing gloves. When he slapped me, I felt the gloves in his hands".

"Okay, he knew that you're alone last night. He knew that you're the one reported about his twitter account to the police. How he knew that? That's really suspicious. Wait!! Actually, after I got off from your room yesterday, I went to the engineering student room. His nude video also released in that twitter account. His name is Ohm".

-FLASHBACK 4-

"I'm Mark. Can I come to your room?" He showed his police I'd.

"Yeah, come in".

"Actually, someone reported a case about the twitter account, Hot boys Bangkok".

Ohm looked scared when he mentioned that twitter account.

"Can I know how your video got released in that twitter account?"

"I always record my masturbation video in my phone. I think someone took my phone and misused it".

"Do you suspect anyone?"

"No, I seriously don't know. I really don't want to get involved in this thing. If I parents knew about it, they will really get upset with me".

Mark saw that he is really stressed about that thing and he is not ready to tell anyone about it.

"Okay, I won't disturb you with this case anymore. I will leave now".

-FLASHBACK 4 ENDS-

"I think that Ohm knew about the culprit. The culprit must be blackmailing him. I will take care of this case. I will ask my assistants to install CCTV in every floor. You guys don't have to worry about it. Should I inform your parents about this?"

"No, I don't want to inform them. I'm 18+. I think I can handle this by myself".

"Kai, take care of him well. Don't go away from him. I'll try to solve this case as soon as possible".

"Yes, I will, P' Mark. I won't leave him alone anymore".

Everyone in that hostel already knew about Jeffrey's case since the police came into the hostel. Everyone started to gossip about him and Kai.

Mark went to meet the security guard of that hostel.

"Why this hostel didn't install any CCTV before?"

"We didn't find any problem in this hostel. So, we don't want to waste our money and time to watch the CCTV".

"That's really a stupid reason. I'm gonna install CCTV in every floor. Watch it everytime. If you find anything fishy, call me. I also can see this CCTV through my phone. So, don't try to cheat me".

"Okay, sir. I will watch it everytime".

-winwin-

This chapter is something that really important to me. I cried a lot when writing this chapter. I can feel the pain in this part. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
-aug_12_2020-