My Love is as a fever Chapter 07 Part II

Tim held New's hands tightly.

"Look at there! It's so beautiful scenario. Sometimes we have to take risk to enjoy something beautiful in the end".

Actually, Tim was talking about standing near the opened door to experience the wind and scenario. But New misinterpreted in his brain.

Is he telling me to take risk by confessing to him? Can I do it? I'm so scared.

New was so confused by his words. At the same time, he don't want to miss the chance. He went near to Tim's cheek and kissed him. Tim's face changed drastically. His face looked quite disgusted. He left his hands and went to his seat back. New was disappointed by doing that.

He really don't like that. Of course, he is straight. I just overthinked about it. He just gave me a disgusting face. That's so embarrassing. How am I going to see him again? It's all my fault.

New cried because of embarrassment. He went to his seat back with his teary eyes without looking at him in the face. They didn't talk to each other until the hostel. Both of them embarrassed to look into each others face.

New wanted to apologize to Tim but he don't know how to do. The best way is messaging him. He doesn't have to face him at all.

New : I'm sorry, Mr. Timothy.

Tim : It's okay. No problem.

New : So, you are not angry right?

Tim : No, I'm not angry.

New : Then, okay.

New went to bed after messaged him. But he still felt guilty by doing that. It's really broke their friendship. He can't be so close with him anymore. He will always maintain a distance from him. They have to encounter many awkward situations together. It was really a bad move taken by New.

Eventhough they are living next door, they don't want to go out from the room to encounter a new awkward moment. They were so afraid to face each other.

(Mid Semester Break ends)

New and Jenny were sitting in their classes while waiting for the teacher.

"How was your birthday in your hometown?" Jenny asked.

"It was really good".

That question reminded New about Tim.

"Of course, it will be nice. You're with your Tim right?"

"How do you know that I was with Mr. Timothy?"

"Excuse me, I also have instagram. Whole university knew about it. But I'm really upset".

"Why you're upset?"

"I'm upset because you didn't inform me that you are dating Tim"

"No, I'm not dating. We are just friends".

"Ohh... Okay" Jenny laughed at him mysteriously.

New received a message from Tim.

Tim : New, today the shooting starts at 3pm. Be prepared!

New : Okay, krub.

◾◽◾
Kai wanted to ask Jeffrey to go for a date with him after the class. But, he don't know how to ask him. So, he straightaway called him.

"Jeff, what time your class finish?"

"My class finish at 2 o'clock. Hmm...why?"

"Let's hangout after that".