My Love is as a fever Chapter 16 Part II

Tim and New was in the basketball court alone. The ball was in New's hand. He was bouncing the ball with his fingertips. Tim was standing in front of him and New started to move from his place while dribbling. He bounced the ball with his two hands. When he bounced the ball to his other hand, Tim snatched the ball from him and shot it through the hoop. Tim scored one point. It is really difficult for New to beat Tim in the basketball. So, he used some strategies. The next time Tim came near to him to snatch the ball, New straightaway winked at him. Tim was froze for a second. New took that time to go to the hoop and shot to gain the point. Tim don't know how to break his strategy. The next time, New pushed his cheek with his finger by acting cute in front of him and gained a point. After that, he pulled Tim's cheeks and gained another point. The score was 3-1. This time, Tim prepared to ignore him and snatched the ball for him. When he went to shoot the ball, New tiptoed and kiss his ear. Tim shocked and dropped the ball from his hands. There was two girls were secretly watching them playing. They even took the pictures of their kiss and became so happy by that. New lost his balance when tiptoeing and went to fell to the ground. Tim catched him by wrapping his hand round his hip. Tim smiled at him and came near to New to bite his ear. New screamed after he bite his ear.

"What are you doing, Timothy? It's painful".

New and Tim started to tingling each other. New took a water bottle and splashed the water on him. Tim snatched that water bottle from him and poured the water on him.

◾◽◾
Mark was waiting for Ohm in the university. He saw Ohm was talking to a girl before he enters the car.

"Ohm?"

"What, P'?"

"Who was that girl?"

"It's my junior. She was asking some questions about Math. I was just helping her to solve the calculations".

"Ohh..."

"Why did you ask, P'? Are you jealous?"

"No.... I mean really no. Why should I be jealous?"

"P'......You are blushing" .

"No, I'm not".

"Yes, you are. Look at your cheeks. It's pink".

"Okay, fine. Come, let's go first".

Mark started to drive the car.

"P', where are you going? You are using a different way".

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes, a little bit, P' ".

"Then, let's eat something".

Mark drove the car to a coffee shop.

"What do you want to eat, Ohm?"

"Dark chocolate cake, P' ".

"Do you like dark chocolate? Isn't it bitter?"

"Ya, P'. But I love it so much. That's my favourite".

Ohm fed him the dark chocolate cake to him.

"No, I don't want. It will be bitter".

"Just try for me, nah".

"Fine" Mark eat the cake from Ohm's spoon.

"How's it?"

"It's really tasty!"

"I said it. P', how's you work today? It must be thrilling being a policeman".

"Hmm.... I would say yes but at the same time I will also say no. It's because I'm dealing with a lot of criminals and culprits everyday. So, I always have a bad vibe in the police station. When I'm with you, I am having a good vibe. I won't feel this kinda feelings in the police station".