My Love is as a fever Chapter 24 Part II

(At the garden)

Grandpa, do you have a dog and a cat in your house?" New started to play with that dog and cat.

"Yeah, I love dogs but Paitoon loves cat. Sometimes we feel lonely in the house, that's why we bought both of them" Pawin said.

"Grandpa, why you didn't adopt any child?"

"Because, we are not interested in children. So, we don't want to take risk in raising a child. We, both of them worked so hard when we were young. So, we saved a lot of money. We bought this big house and these two cuties seven years ago".

"What it's name, P'?"

"The dog's name is Theo and the cat's name is Coco".

               Theo (Type: Shih Tzu)

Coco (Type: Munchkin)

They are so cute. How come cat and dog can live together? It's really weird".

"Ya, it was weird at first. But Paitoon is quite stubborn so, we also bought the cat. When the first time both of them met, they often fight with each other. Therefore, we separated both of them for a month to stop their fights. In that one month, Theo and Coco really missed each other so much. When they met after one month, they became so closer than usual. It was really unexpected. Now, they became one of our family members".

Tim heard their conversations and suddenly came there.

"Sawasdee krub, grandpa".

"Sawasdee, Tim. Come sit beside New. Do you like cat and dog?"

"Yeah, P'. I love them. They are really cute" Tim sat in a cross-legged position beside New.

"Then, both of them feed some foods to them. I will help Paitoon to change the lights there" Pawin left them with the pets.

Both of them started to play with Theo and Coco.

"New, can you pass me the dog food for Theo?"