My Love is as a fever Chapter 06 Part II

"Is this is a date?"

"Stop talking nonsense. Continue eating".

Tim smiled at him with a suspicious look.

(After the dinner)

"Where are we going next?" Tim asked.

"Fireflies park. Every birthday, my siblings and I always go to the fireflies boat ride to wish something to the fireflies. But, this time my siblings didn't join with me. So, let's go there".

"I will go anywhere if you give me directions correctly".

"I know the way to go there. You just listen to me".

Both of them reached there. From that far, Tim and New can see the blinking lights from fireflies there.

"Come, let's go" New pulled his hand while running to the boat.

"Careful! Don't trip when you are going into the boat. Let me go inside first. I will give my hand, so you will have stability".

Tim went into the boat and showed his hand to New. New grabbed his hand and went into the boat safely.

"Careful, New!"

"I know I came here for a lot of times".

The boat starts to move.

"Look at there! The fireflies are so beautiful there" New pointed out his finger to it while turning his head to Tim.

New realized that their lips are so close. He straightaway turned his head to the opposite side so fast.

"Let me take a photo of you and the fireflies" Tim took out his phone.

"Turn off the flashlight. It will scare the fireflies".

New posed like a model in front of the camera.

"Let's take a selfie together".

"Okay".

Tim took the selfie and straightaway posted in his instagram post with the caption 'Spending a good time with him' and even tagged him.  New heard the notification sound from his phone but he just ignored it.

"You said that you will wish something to the fireflies".

"Yes" New held both of his hand and wished to the fireflies.

"What did you wish for?"

"It's secrettttt".

"Okay. I have something to tell you".

"What's that?"

Tim held both of his hands and started to stammer.

(In New's mind)

Is he going to confess to me? Finally, it's happening. Please do it, I won't reject you.

"New, I just want to say something. That is I...........  I............... I mean........ I mean you are looking cute today. That's all".

"Oh, thank you, krub" New said it with a disappointing voice.

Maybe I'm expecting a lot from him. He didn't like me. He is just thinking me as a friend. I should not have any feelings with him.

New took out a small transparent glass bottle from the bag.

"What's this?"

"I wanna collect some fireflies" New was holding the bottle outside the boat.

After a while, many fireflies entered the bottle. Then, he closed the bottle with a lid.

"Nah, I give you this as a present for you" New gave it to Tim.

"I have a gift for your birthday too".

He showed him a leather bracelet with his name on it.

"Oh.. Wow. It's beautiful. Help me to wear it for me" New showed his wrist to him.

Tim tied the bracelet on his wrist.

"It's really nice. Come let's get off from the boat. The boat ride is gonna end".

Tim helped him to get off from the boat safely.

"Come let's go to home. It's already late now" Tim was holding his hand while going towards the motorcycle.

(After they reached the home)

New's parents already went to sleep in their. It was so dark in the living room. New went to switch on the lights. But there was a door stopper in his way. He didn't noticed that and it make him slipped on the floor. Tim went to catch him faster. His hand wrapped his hip. They were freezed for a moment while staring at each others' eyes continuously. At that time, New reached the switch and he turned on the light. After the light came, both of them unfreezed.

"Mr. Timothy, can you take off your hand from me?"

"Nope".

Another hand of Tim wrapped his legs from downward. He carried him to the room.

"Mr. Timothy, what are you doing?" New screamed with a low voice.

"You are really weightless".

Tim threw him into the bed.

"Mr. Timothy, can you stop teasing me? I'm done with it".

"Ha, I thought that you will like it".

"Who will like this kinda teasing?"

"Wait, where should I sleep now? Can I sleep here with you?"

"There is only my sister's room left but she won't let anyone to stay in her room. So, I think you should sleep here. I will sleep at sofa there".

"You can sleep here with me. The bed is big enough for us. I don't mind. We both are boys, so no problem right".

(In New's mind)

That is my problem. We both are boys. I'm really scared. What if I can't control my hormones? New, you can do this. Fighting!

"Okay, I'll sleep here. So, don't disturb me. I'm gonna switch off all of the lights".

Both of them were on the same bed by facing their back. They don't want see each others' face. But, Tim turned over to the opposite side. After a while, New also turned over to him. Both of them were facing each other but the eyes were still closed. New opened his eyes slowly to check Tim. When he knew that Tim already slept, he touched Tim's hair. He were so cute when sleeping. Actually, Tim haven't sleep yet. He opened his eyes when New closed his eyes and smiled at him.

◾◽◾
(At Jeffrey's room)

Kai was having insomnia since he is sleeping at a new place but Jeffrey was sleeping peacefully. Kai was checking out his books at the book shelf. There was a book looked like out of place. He took the book and realized it is a sketchbook. He opened and got surprised by the sketches in that book. It's all Kai's pictures. He didn't expect that he would see his face in that book.

This sketches are really beautiful. Jeff is really a good artist. But I didn't watch him drawing before. He is always reading books. I didn't expect that he will draw like this. But why did he draw my pictures? There is a lot of drawings here. That means he drawing my pictures for a long time. This is really shocking.

"It seems like he is having a crush on me for a long time" Kai talked to himself.

-winwin-

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Leave your comments in the comment section.
-aug_07_2020-