My Love is as a fever Chapter 29 Part II

New was struggling to climb up the stairs because it was a long way to reach the gallery of the lighthouse.

"New, you look really tired. Can you still climb up the stairs?" Tim asked.

"Timothy, I can do this. Don't underestimate me!" New put his next footstep on the stairs.

Suddenly, he lose the stability when climbing and went to fall at the ground. Tim was behind him and grabbed him when he went to fall.

"New, what are you doing? You almost slipped at there. Fine, let me give you a piggyback ride. I don't think you can climb to that far. Just listen to me!" Tim said it angrily and put him in the back.

"Mr. Timothy, are you okay? Can you withstand my weight?" New put his mouth near Tim's ear.

"You are really light. It's not a big problem for me. We almost reached. Just a few steps more!"

"Timothy, you are so sweet" New kissed his neck.

Both of them reached the gallery of the lighthouse. Tim put him down at the floor.

"New, we are already reached".

"Wow, it's really beautiful. The city is looking really beautiful from this view. Wait, why there is many padlocks at the retaining gate?" New amazed by the beauty from that lighthouse.

"New, most of the couples will come here and write their names on the padlocks. They will locked that to the gate and throw the keys into the sea".

"Timothy, did you bring padlocks?"

"Of course, I brought one. Come, let's do this".

New wrote Mr. Timothy loves New on the padlock and locked it to the gate.

"Timothy, can you throw the key into the sea? Can you reach there?"

"Of course, I can reach. Let me do this!" Tim said it confidently.

Tim threw the key into the sea with a great force. New and Tim sat on the floor.

"Mr. Timothy, it's one of best day in my life. I felt so completed and satisfied. Thank you for bringing me here. It's really a romantic place" New put his head on his shoulder.

"New, am I too romantic?"

"Of course, Timothy. I'm really lucky to have a boyfriend like you. At first, I thought that you won't like me at all. Now, I feel like all of these things are a dream. You don't know how much I love you. I really love you so so much. Be like this forever. Don't change, nah!" New held his hands.

"Don't worry, New. I promised that I won't leave you anymore. If we had fights, we have to try to solve it as soon as possible. Don't let that fights ruin our relationship! Please be with me forever, nah. I want to show you many things like this to you in the future. We can spend our time together. I also promised that I will be a good boyfriend to you. I will take care of you well" Tim said while brushing his hair.

"I love you, Mr. Timothy. I also promised that I will be a good boyfriend to you. I won't fights with you a lot. I will be with you forever and ever. I want to spend all of my time with you. I don't want to miss you anymore" New said.

"New, do you want to hear something?"

"What's that?"

"Do you want to know how did I fall in love with you?"

"Of course, Timothy. You told me that you will tell about it soon. But you haven't told me until now. Tell me, nah".

"OK, fine. Hear it carefully" Tim whispered at New's ear.

-FLASHBACK 12-

On the first day New came to the hostel, Tim saw a lot of people in front of his room. That's where he saw New in that room. Tim saw the way New's parents and his siblings take care of him. Tim always missed that life. He also want someone to take care of him like New's parents. Tim didn't experience that kinda feelings and affections from his parents because his parents always busy with their work. Tim thought that New was so lucky to have this kinda people in his life. After that, Tim waved his hand to him but New didn't respond anything to him.

In the midnight, New heard someone coughing so hardly in front of his room. He can't even sleep because of that sound. He straightaway went to his door and rang the doorbell but no one opens the door. He thought that it will be inappropriate to wake up someone in that time so, he decided to go back. Suddenly, the door opened.

"Yes, why did you rang the doorbell?" Tim asked while coughing with a blanket covered on his body.

Okay, fine. He is all covered now. I won't lose my mind again. Thank god!

"Do you have fever?" New placed his hand on his forehead to check the temperature.

He was really hot. I mean his forehead was so hot.

"Did you ate medicine, Mr. ?"

"No, I don't have medicine" Tim answered with a sick voice.

"I have medicines. Let me take it for you" New went to his room back to take the medicines and straightaway entered Tim's room.

Tim was sitting on the bed. New opened his bottle's cap and gave him the medicine and water. Tim ate the medicine and drank little bit of water.

"Thank you,......... What's your name?" Tim asked.

"I'm New. What about you, Mr. ?"

"Timothy. You can call me Tim" Tim said with a deep voice.

"Nope, I will call you Timothy. Mr. Timothy. That sounds nice" New smiled at him.

New helped Tim to lie down on the bed.

"If you want anything, just call me. I will help you here" New sat on the carpet and leaned his body towards the bed and closed his eyes.

Tim can't sleep when he saw New in that close. He kept staring at New continuously. He was so cute when sleeping. Tim felt something different for the first time towards him. It's the first time someone is taking care of him.

-FLASHBACK 12 ENDS-

"That's how I fall in love with you. My love starts from a fever" Tim said.

New straightaway kissed him at that gallery of the lighthouse. Tim take out a glass bottle from his small bag. New saw that and got shocked by that.

"Mr. Timothy, did you brought this with you? The fireflies are so pretty in this night".

"This is the first gift that you gave me from you. I really love this. When you start to ignore me, I always talk to them about you. They knew everything about you. Let's open this bottle and let them go anywhere they want" Tim said while holding the bottle.

"Fine, let's do this".

Both of them opened the bottle cap and let them escape from the bottle. The fireflies were flying around there. It was so beautiful at that place. Tim kissed New's head.

"New, let's go to house. Grandpa will be alone there!"

"Yeah...... Timothy, shall we sign the papers? I really don't know what to do. What do you think?"

"They are imagining us like their children so, I think we also should consider them at the same way. It's their small happiness. I think we should follow them".

"Do you also thought like that? Then, let's sign the papers if it's makes them happy. I want them to be happy forever. They're so caring about each other. Come, let's go. Do you want to give me a piggyback ride again now?"

"Of course, cutie. Anything for you" Tim said.

-winwin-

Share your opinions about this chapter in the comments section. Love you guys so much. Keep reading and keep supporting!!
-sep_11_2020-