My Love is as a fever Chapter 23 Part I

(In the evening)

Mark came to the university to fetch Ohm from there after the exam.

"P', how are you? It's been a long time I saw you?"

Mark didn't reply anything and kept staring at Ohm intensively.

"P', why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why can't I? You look really tired. Come, let's go to the house!" Mark patted his head.

It was already dark outside.

"Ohm, can you help me? I dropped the house key down there. Can you take it from there?"

"Wait, P'. Let me check".

Ohm was searching for key between Mark's legs down there. Finally, he found out the key and looked up and saw Mark's crotch. There was no one in that road. Mark parked the car beside a tree.

"Ohm, I really missed you, nah" Mark started to kiss him.

"Wow, so nice. You lips are so soft. I was waiting for this" Mark touched Ohm's lips.

Ohm can't control himself and started to touch Mark's thighs.

"Ohm, let's go to the house. We're in the car. It's outside. We can't do sex here. It's really wrong." Mark avoided his touching.

Ohm grabbed Mark's erected dick.

"P', no one will come here. I am really horny. I can't control myself. I cannot wait until we reach the house. I want to taste this right now. Please, P'. I waited for this for a long time".

"Ohm, I'm a policeman. I can't do this outside. Its wrong".

"Mr. Policeman, don't you feel horny? I'm grabbing your dick right now. I will let it go if your dick is flaccid. But I think that your dick is really cooperating with me. Loot at that erection! Sorry, P'. I wanna do this" Ohm locked Mark's mouth with his lips.

Mark pushed Ohm's head down to let him suck his dick. Ohm took out Mark's dick from his pants with his balls.

"P', this is what you have. It's really thick. I always wanted to see this. Finally, I got this" Ohm started to suck it like an ice cream.

Ohm enjoyed sucking his dick while grabbing it. After a while, he moved a little down to suck his balls. When he started to suck his balls, Mark can't control himself. Mark brought his hand to Ohm's ass and straightaway spanked it.

"P', do you want my ass? Do you like that?".

Mark nodded his head.

"Then, discover it yourself" Ohm continued sucking the balls.

Mark inserted his hand into Ohm's pants and began touched his asshole. After a while, Ohm took out his pants off. Mark started to insert his fingers in his asshole.

"P', slowly. It's really pain. Remember that it's a virgin ass".

Mark spanked his ass again.

"You should have thinked about that before you sucked my dick. Now, I can't control myself. It's just my fingers. I want to put my dick inside now. Face the consequences, nah".

"P', did you brought condom?"

"No, Ohm. I didn't bring condom. It's okay. I already checked HIV test recently. The result was negative. How about you?"

"I'm virgin, P'. But I also did the HIV test recently for safety. It was negative, too".

"Then, let's do it raw. It will hurt you, Ohm. Please, control, nah. Imagine that it's not a pain; it's my love towards you".

"Okay, P'. Please do it slowly, P'. I am really scared" Ohm sat on Mark's lap by facing him.

"Don't worry, Ohm. I won't hurt you" Mark inserted his dick in his asshole.

Ohm closed his eyes tightly and screamed out loud while crying. Mark saw his stressed face. He was really having a lot of pain.

"P', take it out faster. It's really painful. I can't take it anymore. Please, P'. Take it out!" Ohm begged him.

Mark doesn't want to take out his dick but after he saw his face, he tried to withdraw it from his asshole.

"Ohm, are you okay? Is it painful? Sorry, nah. Actually, we have to use lubricants for this. It's painful because we did it raw. I'm really sorry, Ohm".

Ohm moved back to his seat.

"P', let's go to the house. It's already late".

Mark put his dick back to his pants and drove his car to the house. After he reached the house, Mark helped him to go to his room. Both of them sat on the bed and started to look at each other awkwardly.

"Ohm, shall we do again? I have lubricants in the house. I'm really horny".

"I'm really sorry, P'. I don't wanna do it anymore. I'm really having pain now. If I do it also, I won't enjoy it. I'm sorry, P' ".

"It's okay, Ohm. I will go to my room now. You just take some rest".

Mark was still feeling horny because of that but he doesn't want to hurt Ohm anymore. So, he called someone to come to the house secretly.

"Melon, can you come to my house for 20 minutes?"

"Okay, Mark. I will come to your house now".

After a while, Ohm heard some loud sounds from outside. He went out outside to check about Mark. When he opened the door, he saw Mark was completely naked in the living hall and Melon was kneeling down on the ground while grabbing Mark's dick. Mark and Melon was so shocked when Ohm caught them at there. Mark put his pants back and asked Melon to get out from the house. Melon took all of her stuff and left the house.

"Ohm, don't misunderstand me, nah. I'm really sorry" Mark came closer to Ohm.

Ohm slapped and locked the door faster.

"Ohm, can you open that door now? I want to explain to you. Please open, nah".

Mark remembered that he have a spare key for that door so, he straightaway took that key and opened the door. He saw that Ohm was crying while sitting on the floor and leaning on the bed. Mark sat in front of him and tried to convince him.

"Ohm, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do these things. Please forgive me, nah. I didn't do anything to her" Mark wiped his tears.

"P', go away from me. Don't come near to me. I can't withstand this pain. It's really hurts physically and emotionally. Why did you do this to me? Do I deserve this? Please, P'. Just leave me alone now".

"Ohm, I won't leave you. I want to be with you. Please, forgive me. I didn't do it on purpose. Please, understand me, Ohm".

"P', the one month is over today. I won't stay at your house anymore. I will go to my place tomorrow. Because, I didn't succeed to make you admit that you love me back. I'm failed, P'. You are correct. You said that you're straight. You can't fall for a gay guy. When you said that you're a straight on that day, I felt like I'm abnormal. Now, you also showed me that I'm an abnormal person. Thank you, P'. I won't cause you anymore problems. You can marry her".

-winwin-

Don't forget to read the next part of this chapter. Hope you guys love it.
-sep_5_2020-