My Love is as a fever Chapter 09 Part II

(In the lecture hall)

"New, did you know that Kai is dating a junior from his same department?" Jenny asked.

"Really? I don't know".

"You don't know. They are staying at the same hostel with you. Yesterday, someone tried to rape that junior but Kai saved him".

"Oh my god? Are you serious? How do you know about this? I also didn't know about this things".

"Haha... I know everything that happening in this university. You should be careful there".

"This really scares me. I should be very careful".

"Just forget about it. Do you know something? I'm gonna organize a party for you guys on Friday at my place".

"Why are you going to organize a party suddenly? "

"Friday is Valentine's Day. So, I am organizing a party called No Valentine Party".

"Seriously? It's really a funny name. Who do you wanna invite?"

"It's me, you, Tack and Tim. Only four of us. We are gonna have fun".

"Are they really coming?"

"I already informed them. They said that they will join".

"So, I'm the last one that you inform about this party".

"Because you are really a easy guy. That's why I informed you at last".

"Fine. I hope I will get busy on that day".

"Haha.... That's not going to happen anyway. I know about you".

◾◽◾
Mark went to meet Ohm personally.

"Why you came here again? I said I don't want to talk anything about the case".

"I think that you didn't give me full information on that day".

"Why I need to give all information to you?  I didn't file this case to police".

Mark pushed him to the wall and came near to him very close.

"You don't have to be scared of anything because your video is already released in that twitter account. You don't have to be afraid of anything. Face everything boldly and bravely. I'm here with you. Trust me. I only can help you" Mark whispered at Ohm's ear.

"Can I really trust you?"

"Of course. This is my phone number. When you're ready to tell me, you can call me" Mark said while holding his hands.

Mark went to open the door to exit the room.

"P' Mark, wait! Can I hug you for a while?"

Mark went to him and hugged him.

"P', becaue of this video, I lost a lot of friends. No one want to be friend with me anymore. Everybody started to ignore me. They felt embarrassed to talk and be friend with me. I don't have anyone to share my problems. They are not ready to listen to my explanations. I feel ashamed to go to class everyday. I feel really lonely".

"Ohm, I really wanna help you. I don't want to see this teary eyes everyday. I want to see you smiling brightly and enjoying your life to the full everyday. Please tell me everything to me. I will make sure that you will not get into anymore problems in your life".

Ohm told everything about that case to Mark.

◾◽◾
After New reached his home, he heard a notification sound from his phone.