My Love is as a fever Chapter 15 Part I

"P', what are you doing at this time?"

"Ohm, you already wake up. Did I wake you up?"

Ohm sat beside Mark with an annoying face.

"P', do you still watch Phineas and Ferb?"

(Phineas and Ferb is an American cartoon)

"Ya, I love watching cartoons in the midnight alone".

"P', you are still a small child inside. You are so cute. But why are you eating instant noodles at this time?"

"I was so hungry but I didn't find any food here. That's why I'm eating this".

"P', don't eat a lot of instant noodles. It's really not good for your health. Let me cook something for you".

Ohm went into the kitchen and started to make food for him. He was beating some eggs in a bowl to make French toast for him.

"P', eat this, nah" Ohm put the plate on the living table.

"Don't you want to eat?"

"It's okay, P'. I'm not hungry. If u want eat anything like this in the midnight, you can call me. I'll cook for you".

Ohm sat beside Mark and started to sleep there. Mark was staring at him continuously. He was so cute when struggling to put his head on the sofa while sleeping. Watching his face was more interesting than his cartoons. Mark put Ohm's head on his shoulder. After that, he was feeling more comfortable in sleeping. He started to eat the French toast while watching the cartoon. After a while, Ohm started to hug him. When his fingers touched his shirtless body, Mark started to feel cold and something different inside. He was having butterflies in the stomach. He switched of the television and put his own head on his head while closing his eyes. He started to sleep there with him in the sofa.

◾◽◾
Tim was sleeping alone in his room.

(In his mind)

Is he really asexual? Is it that the reason why he doesn't want to have sex with me? I'm really confused about this. I'm still a new admission to this LGBT community. I don't know much about this thing. Google says that asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity. Okay, wait! Am I not that sexy? I will show you my sexiness tomorrow.

(The next day)

(In the morning)

Tim gave New a phone call.

"Mr. Timothy, you are disturbing my sleep. It's Sunday. Let me enjoy my sleep".

"Exactly, it's Sunday. Come, let's hangout. Let's watch a movie in the theatre".

"Okay, Timothy. I'll be coming in 2 hours. Let me have my sleep. Okay?"

New disconnected the call and continues sleeping in his bed while hugging the bolster.

Okay, I have 2 hours right now. What should I wear? Something that can reveal my body. Sleeveless tank top? Okay, that's the best choice. Torn jeans? I need to find a jean that have many tears. Wait! This jean is not that bad but I need to cut a lot in these areas. I don't know how to do that? Let's watch YouTube videos on how to tear jeans at home.

He watched a lot of videos and started to cut his jeans with the scissors. Finally, he got the jeans that he wanted. The two hours already finished. He wore that tank top and the jeans. It was so satisfying and really sexy. Then, he switched on his hair dryer and started to style the best hairstyle on him that New loves the most. At last, he got ready for that sexy date. He went to knock New's room door. New was getting ready for the movie. Then, he opened the door to see Tim. This is first time that New is watching Tim like this.

"Mr. Timothy, why are you so different today?"

"What's the different?"

"Your dressing style is very different. Wait, why this area near your crotch got ripped? It's revealing your body too much".

"It's okay. Fashion is how much confident are you when wearing the outfit".

"Whatever. Come, let's go!"

Both of them went to the shopping mall by motorcycle.

(At the theatre)

Tim booked the tickets on a horror movie. He was expecting that New will scared and tried to hug him while watching the movie. They sat at top corner seats of that theatre. The movie has started. While watching the movie, Tim was feeding the popcorn to his mouth. As expected, there was a scary scene in that movie. New held Tim's hand so tightly and closed his eyes while watching that scene.

He just holding my hand tightly. He didn't even get scared that much. I have to wait for the next scary scene.

New also fed Tim the popcorn to his mouth. When he put that popcorn near his mouth, it dropped down suddenly. He was searching for that popcorn on Tim's lap while watching the movie. Suddenly, he touched the ripped part in that jeans near his crotch. Tim shocked when he touch that part. He didn't take off his hand from there. They were staring at each other intensively.

"Mr. Timothy, you're really looking damn sexy today. Do you know that? A lot of girls were staring at you in the shopping mall".

"I don't care about them. I expected someone else to stare at me. But now only, he has eyes".

Tim raised the armrest between them and started to kiss. Tim pulled New to his laps and they were sharing a hot kiss in the theatre. One woman were sitting in front of them, heard kissimg sounds from behind. She tried to look behind and shocked by the two people. She was confused when watching them kissing. She don't know where to watch; the movie or their kiss.

"Timothy, stop! It's a public place".

"Okay, New. Let's go to room".

"Nope, I wanna watch this movie now".

"Okay, fine" Tim put him back to his seat from his lap.

Tim was waiting for that movie to finish. After the movie ends, Tim was rushing him to go to room but New didn't let him go that fast.

"Mr. Timothy, I want bubble tea. Can you buy that for me? Mr. Timothy, I want ice cream. Can you buy that for me? Mr. Timothy, I want waffles. Can you buy that for me?"

Finally, New agreed to go to the room back. When they reached their rooms, New went inside his room and straightaway closed the door. Tim was confused and knocked his door. New opened the door with a curious face.

"Why are you knocking my door?"

"Can I come inside, nah?"

"Okay, fine. Come inside".

New went to sat at his study table and opened his laptop to do some work. Tim was sitting at the bed. Suddenly, he got an idea and started to distract him.

"It's so hot outside!" Tim took out his shirt off and unbutton his jeans.

"Mr. Timothy, what are you doing? I know what are you trying to do".

-winwin-

This is the funniest part for me. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Share your thoughts in the comments section. Thank you.
-aug_23_2020-