My Love is as a fever Chapter 08 Part I

(Dialogue Sheet)

Scene 1

Max : New, I have a crush on you since childhood. You always there for me whenever I'm happy and sad. Why don't you let me take care of you for the rest of your life? Please, accept my love, New.

New : I love you so much but as a friend. I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

(While holding hands)

Max : Don't lie to me. I know you love me too. If you're doing this because of Mint, then it is a total waste of time. I already forgot about her.

New : No, Max. It's not about Mint. It's about you. I don't deserve you. She is really perfect for you.

(Max hugged New tightly and kissed him)

Max : Don't hide your feelings because of that. I said I love you. Stop overthinking!

(New kissed him back)

◾◽◾
"Max, do I really have to kiss?"

"I think so. It's okay. Just think me as your friend. Just a peck also can. But it's not your first kiss right?"

"Haha, no".

"Then, it's okay".

Both of them laughed at each other.

"New, you are really cute. Thank you for joining our short film".

"Haha, thank you. You are handsome too".

"New, can I get your phone number?".

"Ya, of course".

Tim saw both of them were exchanging their phone numbers.

"Tack, call them. We have to start our shoot" Tim said.

They started their shooting. They took many takes for that one scene because it is the first time for New acting in front of a camera and a lot of people. So, he felt very nervous. Max encouraged him a lot before taking every shot. Finally, New felt quite comfortable there. His dialogues were on point.

"Don't lie to me. I know you love me too. If you're doing this because of Mint, then it is a total waste of time. I already forgot about her".

"No, Max. It's not about Mint. It's about you. I don't deserve you. She is really perfect for you".

Max hugged New tightly and he gave him peck on New's lips.

Tim's face changed. He became more angry.

"Don't hide your feelings because of that. I said I love you. Stop overthinking!"

New kissed him back passionately until he reaches his tongue.

"Cuttttttttt!!!!" Tim said it angrily.

Everyone got shocked by his voice.

"Scene is okay. We can end our shooting here. We will take other scenes tomorrow".

Everyone were packing their stuff. New also prepared to go to his room. Suddenly, Tim came to him and pulled his hand to talk to him privately.

"Why did you do that?"

"What I did?"

"Kissing him after I said 'cut' ".

"Your scene came out nice right. So what? I want to go now. Leave me alone".

Tim pushed him to the wall and locked his way by his hands.

"What are you trying to do? First, you kissed me in the train and now, you're kissing him like you're into him. What's your problem?"

"What if I am into him? He is really better than you. What do you really care about me?".

New pushed him away so hard and went to Max.

"Max, can you drop me to my hostel?"

"Of course, can. Come, let's go!".

Tim felt really angry when he saw that they are going together.

◾◽◾
"Kai, will you pick me up tomorrow?" Jeff asked.

Kai didn't want to talk to him. So, he wrote 'No' in the sticky note and paste it on the wall. Jeffrey was confused by that.

Why is he not speaking to me? What his problem now? It's okay, if he didn't want to talk. I can enjoy reading my books.

Kai saw that Jeff is feeling more comfortable when he stop talking to him. So, he planned to disturb his reading. Kai took out his violin and started to play. Jeffrey stopped reading his book and started to give his attention to Kai.

-FLASHBACK 3-

Jeffrey always loves to go to musical event in his high school. That's where he met Kai there. Kai always plays violin in every musical event or concert. Violin is Jeff's favourite musical instrument but he don't know how to play it. He can't go to violin class because he is already attending guitar class and piano class. His days are already packed with it. He will goes to every concert to watch Kai playing violin while drawing him in his sketch book. He is having crush on him since high school. It's because of his talent not because his good looks.

When he joined the university, he realized Kai is his senior in the university. That's where he started to have feelings for him. His small feelings during high school become matured. He followed him to see his face everyday. One day, he knew that Kai and New already became couple and always spent their time in canteen. He can't accept that Kai flirting with other people. So, he stopped following him. Since he is just a normal crush for him, he forgot about him easily and back to his normal life. Now, Kai came back to his life again but more closer. He seriously don't want to accept that he still has feelings for him. He has a low self-esteem. His mindset always like 'Don't expect anything. I don't deserve anything especially pure love'. This is because of his divorced parents. This makes him to look down on himself.

-FLASHBACK 3 ENDS-

This is first time Jeffrey watching Kai playing violin so close. His eyes were on his fingers that pressing the strings and playing the violin.

(After he finished playing violin)

"Wow..... It's really nice. You're so talented".

Kai still ignored him and gave him a stern look to him.

"Hello, Mr. I'm praising you. Don't you want to say thank you?"

Kai kept silent went to the bed to sleep. Jeffrey was confused by his behavior. He went to take his sketchbook from the bookshelf. He saw his sketches and smiled at it. It was all Kai's pictures. He still can't believe that he had sex with Kai and also staying in a same room. This is really felt like a dream for him.

Do I still love him? Someone like me does not deserve love. Someone like him deserve everything in this world. New and him were so cute together. I hope he will get back together with New.

-winwin-

Hope you guys enjoy reading this part. Leave your comments in the comments section. Thank you.
-aug_10_2020-