My Love is as a fever Chapter 10 Part II

"Jeff, you go into the auditorium first. I will come in a while".

"But where are you going, Kai?"

Kai rushed to somewhere, leaving Jeffrey alone there. Jeffrey shocked when he went into the auditorium. There was no one in the auditorium. He got confused by that. He took out his phone to call Kai but he didn't pick up. After a while, someone entered the stage wearing a suit. Jeffrey came near to the stage to see who was that. It was Kai standing on the stage, wearing a suit while holding a violin.

"Jeff, this is for you".

Kai started to glide the bow across the strings of violin. He played the violin very emotionally. Jeffrey can feel his emotions through the music. He got stunned by that performance.

"Jeff, come to the stage".

Jeffrey went up to the stage. Kai put away his violin to a side and held his hands.

"Jeff, I'm not good at this. I don't know how much I meant to you but you're really someone really special for me; someone that I want to spend my life with; holding your hands when we become old. Don't think that you didn't deserve me. Trust me, you are really important in my life. So, don't reject me, nah".

Kai kneeled down on the floor and took out a red rose from his coat.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jeffrey's eyes were filled with tears out of happiness. Without wasting a minute, he also went down to him. Then, he nodded his head really fast while holding his hands to take the rose. Kai straightaway hugged him and wiped his tears.

"Why are you even crying now? Stop crying".

"I am sorry for what I say on that day. I am really feeling grateful for having you by my side. You really take a good care of me. I don't want to miss you anymore. I want you" Jeffrey said while crying.

"Oiiii......It's okay. Don't cry" Kai wiped his tears continuously.

Both of them kissed each other.

◾◽◾
"Ohm, what are you doing?"

Mark stopped his kiss.

"I'm really sorry, P'. I thought you are also feeling the same way to me. I'm really sorry".

"It's okay. Come, I will drop you at your hostel".

Mark reached his hostel.

"Thank you, P' for spending your time with me to make me happy today and also sorry for what I did. Bye, krub".

He left the car and went into the hostel. Mark knocked his hand on steering.

Why am I doing this to him? I should be responsible in my work. I don't know what am I doing right now.

◾◽◾
New was holding a bowl of popcorn in his hands. Tim and Jenny were eating popcorn by taking it from him. Suddenly, Jenny took the popcorn bowl from him. But Tim still put his hand to search the popcorn. It was not popcorn; Tim realized that it was New's thighs near his crotch. New got goosebumps by that.

"Sorry, I thought it's popcorn. Really sorry" Tim said it with a low voice.

"Fxck you. Hands off me".

"Guys, I'm really drunk. I'm want to go to sleep. Bye, guys. Thank you so much for coming to my party today" Jenny said.

Tack saw that Jenny was struggling to walk properly.

"Wait, let me help you" Tack helped to hold her to bring her to her room.

Tack put her on her bed.