My Love is as a fever Chapter 20 Part I

(In the evening)

The musical play has started in the auditorium. The students were so excited to watch the play while sitting at their chairs. Kai and Jeffrey were standing behind at the auditorium to watch the play with the students.

(In the musical play)

There was a deaf and dumb boy who doesn't know how the sound looks like and he was expressing his feelings through sign language. He wants to learn music eventhough he doesn't know anything about it. That's where he met a piano tutor in his neighbourhood. He always went there to learn playing the piano without informing his parents. The tutor also amazed by his abilities. Eventhough he can't hear the music, he still can play the piano rhythmically. One day, his parents found out about his secret piano lessons in the neighborhood and prohibited him to go to learn playing the piano. But that boy still went to play the piano secretly. That piano tutor also want to give him a chance to play in a concert. The boy became so excited to play in front of many audiences. His parents also went to that concert coincidently and watched him playing the piano. They didn't expect that he has this much of talents inside him. That's where his parents started to not to treat him as a special kid. He deserves to experience everything in this world just like normal people; He deserves to live happily in this word.

(The musical play ended)

"Kai, it's really a good play. This must encourages these students to live their life as they wanted. It's really amazing".

"It would be more amazing if I played the violin there".

"It's okay, Kai. Don't worry. It's just a small play. You definitely will play the violin in big stages. At that time, don't forget me, nah".

"How can I forget my cute boyfriend? I love him so much" Kai put his hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly, a small boy came there and disturbed their romantic scene.

"Hi, Neo! Why did you came here?"

Neo gave him a bottle of star shaped origami to him.

"Neo, why are you giving this to me?"

He gave him a sticky note to Jeffrey.

Sticky note: I pay for your books with this stars. Thank you for giving your books to me. Love you, P'.

Jeffrey kneeled down to him.

"I love you, too, Neo" Jeffrey hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

That boy also kissed him back. It was so cute. After the boy went to his seat back, Jeffrey straightaway hugged Kai while crying.

"Jeff, why are you crying now?"

"That boy made me cry. When I see this kinda people in my life, I can't stop worrying about them. It's so unfair when everyone can hear and speak anything they want, but these people cannot express their feelings in their voice. It's not fair".

"It's okay, we can't do anything with it. They born like that. Don't worry, nah".

◾◽◾
After Melon left the house, Mark went to Ohm to explain everything.

"Ohm, where are you?"

Ohm was in his room doing some work.

"What, P'?"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know that my mom is arranging a marriage for me. I really didn't expect that she will come to the house today".

"It's okay, P'. Your mom is correct. I think that's the best way. Marrying a girl is more normal than marrying a boy. You should be happy with your life. I don't want to disturb you anymore. I will go back to my hostel tomorrow. Don't worry about me! I saw the way you looking at her. I can read your face. You really like that girl. You should proceed with your feelings" Ohm started his blabberings.

Mark don't know how to stop his blabberings. He doesn't want to let him go to his hostel back. So, he straightaway locked Ohm's mouth with his own lips and started to kiss him. Ohm was shocked and got goosebumps by that.

"Ohm, I don't want you to go back to your hostel. Stay here, nah".

Ohm was out of words and stunned by that situation.

◾◽◾
(In the bus)

It was already dark outside. Jeffrey leaned his head on the window while thinking about Neo. He was feeling so sad about him but he can't do anything to him.

"Kai, are you okay? Do you have pain in your neck?"

"Yes, I have a pain whenever I swallow my saliva. Can I stay in your room today? It is more near to the university".

"Nope. You can go to your home. Your family will take care of you better than me".

"Just one day, nah. Please, Jeff".

"No. You have to go to your home".

Kai made a sulking face to him. After they reached the university, everyone got off from the bus. Kai and Jeffrey split into two ways and walking in the road. At one point, Jeffrey felt pity of him and wanted to take care of him today. So, he turned his way back to rush to Kai and hugged him from behind.

"Kai, stay with me, nah today".

Kai smiled brightly and hide that smile from him.

"It's okay. You said that my family will take care of me better. I think I should go there" Kai said it in a serious voice.

"No, I won't let you go. I will take care of you better than anyone" Jeffrey hugged him more tightly from behind.
"Then, I can give you a option. You have to say that you missed me in your bed".

"What do you mean? I won't say that" Jeffrey stopped hugging him.

"Hmm... Okay, I will go to my home now".

"Wait, fine. I always missed you in my bed everyday. Are you satisfied now?"

"Completely satisfied. Come, let's go to your room".

◾◽◾
New was in Tim's room and busy with his phone. Tim's ordered pizza to deliver to his room.

"New, pizza is here. I bought you a bottle of red wine, too".

"Red wine? I love wine so much. In the mid semester break, I went to wine factory with P' Oak and drank a lot of wines. It was damn tasty".

"P' Oak? Can you stop talking about your ex boyfriends for a while? They all are so cruel. Everyone made you cry so hard".

"Not everyone. P' Oak is really good".

"And what about me?"

"No, I won't tell you until you become my ex".

"That means I won't have a chance to hear that. Come, let's eat!"

Both of them took one pizza and started to eat.

"Mr. Timothy, can I ask one thing?"

"Yeah, just ask".

"Are you still virgin?"

"Yeah, I always wanted to lose my virginity but I didn't get any chance. Why? Do you wanna help me?" Tim touched his thighs.

"Hands off me".

"New, don't worry about it. I promised that I won't leave like others. I don't only want to have sex with you. I want you throughout my life. I really like you from top to the bottom" Tim looked at his butt.

"Timothy, stop it. Just eat now".

-winwin-

From today, I will publish one chapter (2 parts) everyday. I hope you guys enjoy reading my webnovel. Share some love to me.
-sep_2_2020-