My Love is as a fever Chapter 17 Part II

Jeffrey received a call from Kai.

"Hi, Kai".

"Jeff, where are you?"

"I am in the library. Why?"

"I'm coming there. Wait there!"

Kai went to the library to meet Jeffrey there. Kai saw that Jeffrey was searching some books at the book shelf. He straightaway hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. Jeffrey thought that it was someone else. So, he turned over and punched his forehead.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" Kai was screaming in pain.

"Oh... It's you. I thought that it was someone else. Sorry, nah" Jeffrey massaged his forehead.

"You're so cruel. It's so painful".

"Sorry, nah" Jeffrey kissed at his forehead.

"Now, it's okay" Kai smiled.

Both of them went to sit at the table.

"Why did you came here?"

"I just want to talk about something. Shall we move in together to somewhere else?"

"No, I don't want to".

"Why?"

"I need to inform my parents about it. Both of them have to agree. It's really a long process".

"If we want to marry one day, we still have to follow these processes right? Or did you planned to breakup with me?"

"Kai, don't talk nonsense. I don't have that kinda thoughts".

"Then, let's do this" Kai held his hands.

Jeffrey was thinking for a long time.

"Jeff, don't think too much. I will be with you to convince them".

"Okay, fine. I will try".

"Finally, you agreed. Come let's go somewhere to hangout. It's been a long time I spent time with you".

"No, I want to read books in the library".

"Please, nah" Kai made a puppy face.

"Okay, fine. Don't act so cute" Jeffrey smiled at him.

"Another thing is music department is organizing a visit to a deaf and dumb school. We planned to do a play using sign language to introduce sound and music to them at there. I already booked a seat for you. You have to come with me".

"When is this event?"

"This weekend. Get prepared, nah. I want to spend some time with you".

"Okaaaay. Fine. I don't have any option. I only have one boyfriend".

"Why? Are you planning to find another boyfriend? I will kill you if you find someone".

"No, I won't find one. I already have the perfect one here" Jeffrey smiled at Kai.

◾◽◾
(At the canteen)

Tim and New were eating alone there.

"Mr. Timothy, do you have any plans this weekend?" New asked.

Tim remembered his meeting with Toey.

"Nope, I have to do some assignments with Tack".

"Okay, fine".

"Why? Do you want to spend time with me? When did you became romantic?" Tim smiled at him.

"Fine, you missed the chance. I don't have any problem with it".