My Love is as a fever Chapter 15 Part II

"Mr. Timothy, what are you doing? I know what are you trying to do now"

"What's that?"

New came near to him and held his hands.

"You are trying to seduce me right. Mr. Timothy, just listen to me! I'm not ready to have sex right now. I need some more time. Can't you wait for me?"

"New, I can wait for you. But why? Are you an asexual?"

"What? ASEXUAL? Where did you heard this word from?"

"I heard it from Kai. He said that there is a possibilities that you're an asexual? Are you an asexual?"

"Do you know what is the meaning of that word?"

"No, I don't know. I searched at Google but I still can't understand".

"Wait, asexual means you're not attracted to your partner sexually. That means you don't find anyone sexy and when you having sex, you don't feel pleasure".

"Ohh... What about you?"

"I'm not like that. I'm gay. I like only boys sexually, romantically and emotionally. There is a lot of differences. If I don't find you sexy, I'm asexual but I'm not. I think you are so sexy. Can you understand that?"

"Ohh... Sorry, nah. I'm still new to this LGBT community. I think I have a lot of things to learn" Tim scratched his head.

"I just need time to think about having sex. Just give me some time, nah. Stop overthinking! I'm not an asexual" New laughed at Tim.

"Why are you laughing now?"

"My boyfriend is so cute. You were trying so hard to seduce me but your strategies are all wrong. You can't seduce an asexual. That's impossible" New pulled his cheeks.

Tim showed his puppy face to New.

"Okay, now, wear your shirt back and go to your room. Tomorrow got classes".

"Fine. But if you want to change your mind, just call me, nah. I will be here in a second".

"Haha.. Go now!" New pushed him to his room.

Tim went to his room with a curious face.

Then, why he doesn't want to have sex? What's his real problem? Kai said that he maybe asexual. But he is not asexual. He has two more ex boyfriends. If I ask them, I can know about the reason. I saw his first boyfriend in his house on his birthday. His name is.........Oak. I have his mother's phone number. I should ask her about Oak.

Tim straightaway called New's mom.

"Sawasdee krub, mom. I'm Tim. New's friend. How are you, mom?"

"Sawasdee, Tim. I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm good too. Mom, can I ask about something to you?"

"Yes, can. What do you wanna ask, Tim?"

"Mom, can I get P' Oak's contact number? I want to talk something to him".

"Of course, Tim. I will send his contact number to you through Whatsapp".

"Thank you, mom. But don't inform New about it".

"Okay. Your secrets are safe with me. But why?"

"Mom, New and I are in a relationship. He is my boyfriend now".

"Really? Finally, I'm getting a handsome son-in-law. New didn't inform this thing with me. Please take care of New, nah. Now, I don't have to worry about my son. Bye".