"Enemies" Part 10

The Next day
Emily pov.
It is already next day. I went to bed really early because I was really tired. I got up and started getting ready.

I realised that I don't have Marcus' phone number

I realised that I don't have Marcus' phone number. I guess I will ask it today. I will block him when he is dead. Again Clark was gone, maybe he went to my dad. I heard a knock on the door and I grabbed my backpack again and opened it. Like I thought it was Marcus. "Hey cutie ", I said. "Hey babe", he answered and kissed me on the lips. "I realised yesterday that I don't have your number", he said after it. He gave me his phone and I typed my number. "Now you do", I said . "Let's go somewhere, do you feel like driving your own motor or not?", he asked. "I'll drive my own", I said happy. I got my keys out of my backpack and walked to my motorcycle, so did Marcus. I sat down at it and started it. Marcus started driving and I drove behind him. We were driving to the field again I guess. When we were at the field I thought that we would stop but Marcus drove further. I just kept following him and we arrived at a beautiful beach. I parked my motorcycle and went to Marcus. "It's beautiful out here", I said. "Not as beautiful as you are", he said. I felt myself blushing and I felt something in my belly. I have no idea what it is but it felt good. He took my hand and we started walking. "I have something for you", he said after a while. "He got a little box out of his pocket. He gave it to my and I opened it. There was a beautiful bracelet in it. "Awww Marcus, I cant take it", I said. "Yes you can", he said and putted it on me. It was really beautiful. "I love it", I said hugging him. "I'm glad you like it", he said. We started walking again. Marcus kept looking at me . "What?", I asked giggling. "I just love you so much ", he said. Damn again that feeling. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked in his beautiful brown eyes. He putted one hand on my face and one hand on my ass. He kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. After a while we putted our tongues with it and it was getting more intense. I loved the feeling. Since I was with him I had that feeling in my belly and it won't leave. I'm scared that I know what it means... I am in love with my Enemy...