"Enemies" Part 21

The next day
Tomorrow is the day... I can't do it. I need to warn them. I got ready .

This is my outfit, the shirt is marcus's

This is my outfit, the shirt is marcus's. I fast ate an apple and road to Marcus' house. I rang the doorbell and Emma opened. "Emily!", she said happy. "Hey sweetie, do you know where your dad is?", I asked. "Yeah he is in his office ", she said. She leaded me to the office. I knocked the door. "Come in", I heard Kjell Erik answer. I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me. "Ah Emily, What are you doing here?", he asked friendly. "I - I came to warn you", I said. "For what?",he asked. "Marcus told me about the Grants clan and I heard somebody say they are gonna attack us tomorrow ", I explained. "Really?", he asked. I nodded. "Okay thanks for warning me, you can go now", he said. I nodded and left. Emma was still waiting there. "Do you wanna play with me?", she asked. I nodded and we went to her room. Marcus' room was closed. I looked at it. "He is still sleeping", Emma said. I nodded and got into her room. "What are we gonna do?", I asked. "Let's do makeup ", she said. We started doing make-up.It was funny. "Hey Emma who is here?", somebody asked. "Hide, let's prank them", Emma whispered. I was hiding under her bed. "Nobody", Emma answered. "Are you sure? I heard somebody?", the person said. "Yea I am sure", Emma said. The door opened. "Why do you have make-up on?", the person asked. It was funny how confused the person was. I didn't really know who it was but still. "Because that's fun", she answered. "Emily always does her make-up like that, did she learn you?", he asked. It was Marcus. Wow why was it so hard to recognise?  I quietly got out of my hiding place. I was standing behind him now. Emma was sort of looking at me and I did a sign that she needed to be quiet. 1-2-3! I jumped on his back. He almost fell over. I putted my hands on his eyes so he couldn't see. "Who is this?", I asked. "Emily?!", he asked happy. I jumped af his back and now he could see me. He looked very happy. He hugged me. "Hey, that's my shirt", he said laughing. "Yea I know, I stole it", I said also laughing.  "Sinds when are you here?", he asked. Almost a half hour ago I came here, I needed to talk with your dad about something", I said. "About what?", he asked. "Let's not talk about it here", I said looking at Emma. "Emma is it okay that I go with Marcus?", I asked. "Yeah, are you together again?», she asked exited. "Yea", I said looking at Marcus smiling. He smiled back. We walked from Emma's room to Marcus' room. "So what did you need to tell my dad?", he asked.