"Enemies" Part 24

I can't let this happen...
I stood up and jumped in front of him. I felt the bullet pierce true my belly. I fell down. "No! Emily!", I heard Marcus scream. "Stop! Don't shoot! Your daughter needs to go to the hospital or she will die!", Marcus screamed. Then I blacked out.

Marcus pov.
When she asked me to come to the field I was worried. She was crying when she got here . "Why are you crying?", I asked trying to hug her. She didn't let me hug her and that made me confused. "I-I'm sorry", she said. "For what?", I asked only more confused. "Everything, I am a Grant", she said. She is a Grant? Like my clans enemy? "What?!", I asked. "But I love you, I really do", she said. "I- I need to kill you", She said crying really hard. "What? Why?", I asked also crying. "I came here for revenge, to let you fall in love with me and kill you after it, but I did something horrible ", She said. I looked at her scared."I fell in love with you", she said. Of course I love her to, I really can't live without her.We can sort this out, I love you to, you don't need to kill me", i said a little scared. "Aren't you angry? I am a Grant", She said. "No , you are the same person as before I still love you", I answered . She got her gun and pointed with it at me . "Do it", a man said. I looked at him and then i looked at her scared. It must be her dad "Emily do it now!", her dad said loosing his patience. She was crying really hard. "I - I can't ", She said breaking down crying. "I knew you were weak, then I need to do it in your place", her dad said hard. I heard him getting his gun And then I heard the gunshot. I was ready to feel the bullet but suddenly Emily got in front of me and the bullet pearled her belly. "No! Emily!", I screamed. She would die if she won't go to the hospital. Her dad wasn't happy that he hit her but was ready to get me. "Stop! Don't shoot! Your daughter needs to go to the hospital or she will die!", I screamed. I picked her up. A woman came running to me. "Emily?! Please wake up!", she said with tears in her eyes. That must be her mom. She looked familiar, I think I saw her on a picture with my mom, I don't know... I saw her dad standing there angry like he didn't care about that he shot he's daughter. "Where is the closest hospital?", her mom asked panicking. "10 minutes away, I'll ask my mom to come and pick us op", I said. I grabbed my phone and called my mom.
Mom: hey honey? Is everything okay?
Me: no you need to come quickly because Emily needs to go to the hospital
Mom: okay I will be there in 5 minutes.