"Enemies" Part 13⚠️

⚠️ Dirty scene if you don't like it then please scroll further to the next part⚠️

He came back and he sat down at the bed. "So where were we?", he asked. I went to sit on his lap again and he started kissing my neck again. After a while he started making hickeys. It hurts a little bit. After that he started kissing my lips softly. I went with my hands under his shirt. I could feel his abs he got up and picked me up. My legs were around him. He pushed me against the wall kissing me rougher. His hands were on my ass . He started squishing my ass softly. He pushed me on the bed and went to lock his door. "Be quiet okay?", he whispered. I nodded and he came on me. He started undressing me and started kissing my belly. I was in my underwear now . It felt good. He got higher and I tried not to moan. I rolled over him so he was under me. I putted his shirt out and started kissing his belly and I felt he got a boner. I don't know if I want to go further. He noticed I started to hesitate. "What's wrong?", he asked. "I- I - I dont know if I want to go further", I said. "Is it your first time?", he asked. Yes it is... I nodded. "It's okay if you don't want it ", he said. I heard a bit disappointment in his voice. I felt guilty, I really want to have my first time with him, I love him ... "No I do want to get further", I said. "Are you sure?", he asked. I nodded. He started kissing me again and he was trying to get my bra out. He was struggling so I helped him. He putted of his boxers and grabbed a condom. He putted it on and I took my underpants out. He got back on top of me and started kissing me again. You know what happened...It hurts a little bit. He kept kissing me and doing what he needs to do. I moaned soft.