Chapter 20 - Welcome To Our World

-Gabriel's POV-

We lay there for a while but soon school would end and neither of us wanted to be caught by the residents of this house, speaking of which, where did Adrian's aunt and uncle go?

I pushed the thought away, convincing Cameron we should take a shower and this time he actually agreed to shower together.

He pushed my head under the water making me chuckle as I pulled him back against my chest, caressing his body.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"

"It's really not that bad and anyway I kind of like it, it's a reminder that it really happened." He blushed, I was glad he wasn't in too much pain and hearing those words just made me smile wider.

"You're amazing by the way." I can't remember how many times I had told him that now, but it made him giggle every time, so I didn't stop.

"You're the amazing one, I feel like I could do anything right now, I'm not scared anymore, and I want to know everything. I-I can't explain it." He rushed out, letting me wash his body down.

"Our souls are bound now, baby. We're both stronger in every way, we're two halves of a soul that has finally been pieced together." And boy did it feel great, there were no broken parts left and Cameron would always be number one in my heart.

"It all seems so surreal but I'm so happy, Gabriel. You saved me in so many ways, how did I ever get so lucky?" His eyes shone bright with love as he examined his marks on my body and I could see where my love bites scattered down his neck and chest. There was no hiding them.

"I'm the lucky one, my love. You're everything I could have ever wished for." It was true, I couldn't have asked for a better keeper and I would treasure every second with him like it was my last.

"And you are everything I wished for." He chuckled, holding onto me as we let the water wash away the mess we caused earlier.

We finished up in the shower before drying each other and changing back into our clothes. I took Cameron's hand in mine as we took the steps down the stairs just as the front door opened.

Adrian was the first to enter with Zach close behind and lastly, Kaden. They stood in the entranceway, Kaden closing the door behind them before Adrian spotted us standing at the bottom of the stairs.

His eyes flickered between the two of us repeatedly as a smirk started to form on his face.

"Well, well, looks like you two had quite the exciting day." He smirked, catching the attention of Zach and Kaden whose eyes also fell on us.

"What do you mean?" My not so innocent keeper asked, looking in confusion between the three boys.

"Oh nothing, but if you were feeling hungry there's food in fridge, you know, instead of eating each other's neck." He chuckled and I watched as Cameron's face turned bright red, making him avoid eye contact with everyone.

Bound souls could instantly tell when other souls had bound, so Adrian and Zach could tell it was more than just foreplay, but Zach elbowed his keeper gently, pulling him away to the kitchen.

"Did you-" Kaden started but stopped himself, probably felt out of place asking but it didn't bother me, Kaden was our friend too.

"Yes." I said, squeezing Cameron's hand in mine.

"I'm happy for you both." Kaden smiled genuinely.

"Someday it will be you, Kaden." Cameron said, his cheeks had died down a little, only leaving a hint of a blush.