five.

"yo, hoseok, saerin just broke up with her boyfriend."

"yeah? so?"

"dude, she's like the hottest girl in school. you should totally go after her."

"we'll see about that," i responded, shutting my locker door. i continued to listen to yoongi trying to egg me on into dating saerin, my eyes wandering down the hall towards you. you were at your locker, putting your books in your bag. your eyes looked a little red, something i didn't put much thought into noticing. i watched as jimin turned the corner, waving to you.

for as long as i've known him, jimin's always been a nice guy. he's friendly to almost everyone and tries his absolute best not to start drama with other people. he's great for advice and will be the kind of guy to tell you how it is.

he walked up to you, staring at you with a disappointing face. you two talked for a little bit before you shut your locker door, walking around him and down the hall. he turned to watch you walk away, sighing before turning around and walking up to us.

i didn't question it, since it was probably something stupid. but it wasn't stupid, because your eyes weren't just red from being tired, which was what i thought it was from. it was because you were crying, and the only person who noticed was jimin. you pushed him away, like you always did with everyone.

you didn't even have to try and push me away because i never even tried to help you.