eleven.

months went by, and so did more of your dates with yoongi. it's been two months since you two have been talking, and there was no sign of a relationship. i asked yoongi the other day if you two were dating and all he said to me was "no". his response didn't amuse me - i expected that kind of response from him.

yoongi wasn't the kind of guy to settle down and have a relationship. he was like a leech - taking what he could from one host until there was nothing left and going to another host. it was the feeling of superficially loving a person without commitment that excited him, that makes him do what he does. i've had my fair share of short-time relationships here and there, but i could never be the kind of player he was.

jin was having a party at his house tonight, which i always looked forward to. jin's parties were awesome, the whole scene made me feel like i was on a different planet. i leaned against the kitchen countertop. my back was rested against saerin's chest as she sat atop the counter, her legs positioned at my side. her hands wrapped around my neck, cheek resting against my head as we both laughed at the story jimin was telling to us.

saerin and i started dating a month ago, a little after she kissed me on new year's. one thing that was similar about yoongi and i was that we both could never hold onto a girl for a long time. yoongi preferred one night stands rather than relationships, while i preferred relationships over one night stands. every relationship i've been in has lasted for no more than three months.

i turned my head to the side, watching you and yoongi walk through the front door. yoongi stood in front of you this time, wearing his classic jersey jacket with a pair of black, ripped jeans. with his hand intertwined with yours, he led you into the party. you wore a skimpy black dress, all eyes focused on you when you walked by. it even made your ex give you a second glance, who received a glare in return.

that night was sensational, everything felt like a blur. i got pretty wasted at that party, i couldn't remember a single thing. the only thing i remember is waking with a heavy head and some ibuprofen saerin gave me. other than that, i was completely clueless. now and then, the guys would tell me short, funny stories about shit that happened that night.

you got pretty wasted that night too, so wasted to the point where you almost gave up one of the many things you treasured most.

your virginity.