Chapter 20 - Entry

Lilian decided the only way to finish this weird prof. Was to get to Earth. Pronto. Apparently, the only fastest way was to break into the science lab of her enemy... Dr. Frost Kai.. Apparently, their last battle was 4 months ago. So I guess it wont affect them. They were able to make a portal towards Earth. Apparently, they were supposed to destroy it. But because of some.... issues on the battle. They let that portal live. And it will be helpful to them now.

The building was large and apparently they decided to infiltrated it today. I mean.. the sooner the better right?

"How are we supposed to enter THAT?" Chibi asked. Hacchi sighed. "WERE DOOMED!" he said. Lilian smiled towards Shadow. "Please, entering would be a piece of cake." She said. She aimed her fingers towards the wall. Carefully, she made a hand movement Joker couldnt make out and a gush of wind came. Suddenly the wall caved in and a hole on the wall was seen.

Shadow smiled "thats what Im talking about." He said as he bloody rain the wall to make thr hole a lot bigger and safer for his sister Rose to enter.

Twilight gasped at the outburst of her friends well... love for breaking things. (Shadow and Lilian). Tiara however smirked at the move they made. "Now that was a lot quicker." She said. Aura nodded. "A lot faster. Just what we need." She said. Spade however was the only one curious. "How did you do that?" He asked. Lilian smiled. "That was my secondary power called Physical Enhancement. Lame name. But its really cool. A simple slap for u humans turns intona flipping 20x punch for me." She said. Elyk nodded. "Believe me. I have experience it more than the villains we faced.." he said. Autumn giggled. "You were too annoying thats why."she said. Queen sighed. "No need to chit chat. Lets get back to Earth once and for all." She said.