Chapter 21 - Back to Blood

As they entered the facility, Lilian and her gang took care of the people around while Liam lead the way towards the make shift portal. "This portal can only be used once if I remember correctly." He said as a guard came flying by. Shadow sighed. "I wanted to join this fight." He murmured. Queen nodded. "Same." She said. "We wont be able to join you guys any further. We do have to settle things over here. And if you nees any help with Prof. Night, here is an intercom you can use to reach us." He said as he fiddled the controls. Apparently, their friend Frost Kai came in troubled by the chaos. "My my!" He said. "Whats going on here?!" He asked. Liam smiled and waved to their nemesis. "Hi and we need to use this. Thanks!" He said. Oof these people really are playing it cool especially since things are going.. haywire here. Luna said to herself. Frost sighed. "Whatever! Im busy planning to take over this planet anyways to deal with this nonsence!" He said.

After a while, the Kaitous made it.. To Earth. Finally!

Apparently, things wasnt looking great. The large cat they met with Prof. Night was there, watlzing around the Eifel Tower. Purring in delight. Joker shivered at the sight. Their friends Cap. Blue came with Hyakkimaru. "What took you all so long?" Cap. Blue said. "THIS PLACE IS SO SCARY IM SCARED?!" He said. Twilight averted her gaze towards the ninja. "Yah. This place has no peace Joker. And who are these new friends of yours?" He asked. As he turned his face, Twilights view was all turning slow motion. Hyakkimarus hair flipped beautifully and his face was surrounded with sparkles. Im in love she said to herself.

Hours later, the thieves began their fight.. Apparently, their pal Prof. Night was no where to be found. As Joker walked around, he saw what seems to be like a glowing ball. He looked into it and saw what apparently was the future. He saw Phoenix battleing the large cat and suddenly... he saw Prof. Night stab Phoenix with a sword that was possibly made by the same stuff from the bullets Genma used to shoot Phoenix wing... but now.. piercing his heart....

And Joker knew.. what exactly he should do. To save the one bird he loves.

Phoenix was battleing the cat along with Spade and Queen. He shot a couple of arrows before he notice Joker sprinting towards him. Phoenix turned to the other side to see Prof. Night himself, walking towards him. But.. once he saw Joker, he started running towards Joker. And in that instant.. Phoenix saw the sword the proffesor was holding. He started running towards Joker.

"JOKER! PLEASE NO!" Phoenix said. Joker sighed. "Its okay Phoenix.. Its meant to happen." Phoenix teared up. "DONT DO IT JOKER! PLEASE I LOVE YOU!! DONT DO IT!!" Phoenix said as he flew faster towards Joker. Joker smiled as he blew a kiss towards Phoenix before Prof. Night and him battled. Phoenix flapped faster to reach Joker until it was too late. Phoenix saw blood in front of him as Joker and Prof. Night both fell to the ground.

"JOKER NO!!" Phoenix shouted