Chapter 24

"And thats how we became a thing." Joker said as he closed his little album of pictures from the past.

Their little kids were smiling in delight as they cuddle Hosshi and Hossho's kids. Apparently there were 10 mini hosshi's at the Sky Joker.

"So papa what happened after the wedding?" Justin asked. Amy nodded her head. "Yah papa what happened next?" She asked.

Joker smiled. "The couple had lovely kids named Justin and Amy." He said. The two kids smiled. "Thats our name." They said. Phoenix came inside after grabbing some lunch.

"Hey kids!" The bird man said. "DADDY!!!" The kids said as they ran towards their other father.

"Papa told us a super nice story!!" Justin said. Amy nodded. "Yah dada. It was amazingggggg." She said. Phoenix laughed happily. "You did? Thats great!." He said as he held Joker. "I missed uuuuu." He said as he snuggled Joker.

"Eww no snuggles..." he said. Justin gave a disgusted look. "Blehhhh..."he said. Amy giggled. "Can we have a baby brother???" She said.

Joker gave a no face towards Phoenix. Apparently Phoenix didnt got the message and smiled.

"Why not?" He said. Joker gave a tired look and decided to fall onto the ground. Hosshi gave a happy look and Hossho and their kids jumped on to of Joker and decided to hug him tightly.

"Ewwww Pseudo Cats!!"He said as he tried to remove them while Phoenix and his own kids laughed at the situation.