Chapter 23

2 years later...

Joker smiled as he walked down the ile. Apparently Phoenix was supposed to be the one in the gown. But because the dress can only fit Joker, he was the one told to wear it. Siver Heart was told to escort Joker down the ile. Apparently, Joker saw Phoenix crying lava....

I mean. Its Phoenix... He is allergic to water to the point he can die because of water and since he has fire- u know what nevermind. You all get it...

Spade, Shadow and Lupin were standing beside Phoenix as Queen, Ai and Hacchi were waiting for Joker.

Before the priest... AKA Rose pronounced them husband and wife, Joker and Phoenix kissed before she even finished speaking. The crowd cheered for their wedding.

"Im so happy you didnt die.." Phoenix said. Joker laughed. "Of cours-" "HOSSHI!!!" "HOSSHO!!" Hosshi and Hossho said in their cute little wedding themed outfits. Joker became super aware of the cats arrival and jumped on top of Phoenix.

"FLY YAWNING JERK!!! HURRY AWAY FROM THOSE PSEUDO CATS!!!" Joker yelped. Phoenix smiled and transformed. "Sayonara and see you all at the reception!!!" He said as they flew off into the sky, leaving their friends to walk to the reception.

Phoenix and Joker stayed on the sky for a little longer. They flew with the clouds and gazed at the setting sun.

"Hey Yawning jerk?" He asked. Phoenix stared at his husband. "Yes my homan?" He asked. Joker smiled. "why were you asking on things like didnt I die and stuff?" He asked. Phoenix smiled. "Its just a crazy dream..."he said. Joker smiled. "Can I change into a pair of pants please?" He asked. Phoenix laughed in delight. "Sure thing Joker... Sure thing..."