At home; fights and reconciliation

Oh no, there's gonna be trouble again.
Me: good evening fam.
Mom: evening dears , I heard you two were serving detention.
Kim: yes Mrs Tactus.
Mom: hope nobody kidnapped you or anything like that.
Mom: no mom
Kim: no Mrs Tactus
Mom : Joey, your dad's working extra hours today, so he's staying in a hotel. 🏨
Me: ok mom.
Mom: so who would like to tell me why you were facing detention?
Fio: I do
No no no, she shouldn't utter a single word.
Fio: so what happened was Jo accused Kim and I of gossiping, meanwhile we weren't, so Mrs Glen said they were going to face detention for 3hrs.
Me: you cut off some parts, she didn't say 3hrs immediately, she said 2 then Kim said it was my fault meanwhile it wasn't. Then Mrs Glen increased the number and oh you were gossiping
Mom: OK, so who exactly is the cause?
At the same time
Kim, Fio and I : her (pointing at each other.
Mom: everyone to the bedroom now, dinner would be ready in 30 minutes at least.

In the room
Me: what exactly is wrong with you guys?
Kim: you don't need to know.
Fio: she actually does.
Me: 😠no tell me.
Kim: look I'm tired of my stay here, you(pointing at me) have ruined my stay here. Thank goodness I don't have to stay here any longer. I'm really happy that I can go back to my own home.
me: me too.
Fio: (shouting) you guys should stop, I'm tired of you guys fighting and arguing everytime, 😠give my ears a break. We were friends when you came, we were excited you were coming, so what happened, why the hate?
Me: Um... Fiona, I'm not sure you should use the phrase "why the hate" . And I can answer that question. She told mom about my scores, I was going to tell mom and dad myself. Then she's the cause of number 1 the overpowering challenge, 2 don't you know she poured milk all over my uniform, you didn't even bother to ask how I got dried. 3 she, rather both of you are the cause of my detention. Fio, you just followed Kim wherever she went. You were Ms perfect's sidekick or should I say follower.
Kim: 😧😞😞😔 I'm sorry.
Me: 🙅do you even really mean that? Or you're just saying that to end this conversation.
Fio: I'm sure she was, (to Kim) right? 😃
Kim:😊 yes, please forgive me.
Me:🙅🙅😒
Fio: make that us , I'm sorry too
Me:😒😒🙅
Kim and Fiona started doing puppy 🐶 eyes.
1 minute later
Oh I can't take it anymore
Me: fine, group hug?
Kim : yes 😀
Fio: yep 😀