Mr Geraldine has been arrested

At night 10:43 pm
I heard some footsteps, so I woke the girls' up. So we tracked the footsteps into the woods.

It was Mr Geraldine.
He was going to some house. We followed him. And those guys that where so called practicing a play with him.

13th June (Tuesday)
Hello journal , yeah yeah sorry I didn't write in you throughout the excursion apart from the Eiffel Tower and Paris part. According to Mr Geraldine, they are executing the plan tomorrow. Kim had anyway called the police, so we're going tomorrow. The money has been stolen, my dad's worried. Don't expect me to write in you. Bye.

14th June (Wednesday)
In Mr Geraldine's basement
With 3 police officers🚨 hiding behind the boxes.
Mr Geraldine : (laughing evilly) we've Gotten the money, then they would be poor to get their rent paid.
???: what if they own the house?
Mr G: do they?
Me: (whispering to Fiona ) it's time.
Me: we do own the house (getting out)
Mr G:😠 how did you know this place?
Fio: thanks to your daughter. She stole our project costing 50% of our grade.
Me: so we just tracked her and thought we would get some evidence. But it just lead us right to a criminal.
Mr G: well you have no proof whatsoever.
Kim: really?
I showed him the picture of his plan. While Julia and Juliet emptied the bag that had the money.
So to wrap things up, he was arrested, we told my dad everything, he was grateful. But he was angry we snuck in to their house. Duh, we wouldn't have known if he was going to steal it. He would have gotten my dad arrested, and we would say no without an evidence
And now that I'm looking back at this past few weeks, I think I might become a sp.......................