I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYES

In the bedroom
Juliet and Julia came to see me but indirectly to get their brother Julius. Kim also came to get her sibilings,  Jim and Zoe.
Juliet : so what should we do.
Me: I already have a plan. So what happens is,  I tell my mom that we're having a sleepover at Juliet and Julia's,  then Kim you say the same thing.  You said your parents don't check you at night anymore? (they nod) So we actually go for the sleepover,  then we sneak out and ride our bikes to Annabel's mansion. Then we investigate.
Everyone except me : nice idea.
Fio : and creepy
Me: She even lied to me about who told them the idea.
~~ Flashback ~~
At school
Annabel walks up to me.
Me: What do you want?
Annabel : nothing much......
Me: dont start with that nothing much,  you know the usual,  back off.
Annabel : I was going to say the truth about who gave us that idea of the moulded Eiffel Tower. It was Henry we didn't steal it from you.
And she sashayed away like she was on a fashion show .
Kim: what a cruel act.
Fio: and an innocent boy.
Juliet: I feel so sorry for the lie itself.
Julia: so did you actually believe her?
Me: no.
When did I start lying. 😭😭😭

At Juliet and Julia's house.
In their bedroom.
9: 16 pm.
Me: it's time,  let's sneak out of the window.
We snuck out and rode our bikes to Annabel's.

At Annabel's. 9: 25pm
Behind the bush
Julia : What the?
Me: the security guards aren't outside at night,  it's those lasers,  and one thing I'm not so sure of is if they have security cameras....... You know web cams.
Everyone : oh.
Kim: let me check
Juliet: how?
Kim: my dad's a soldier or was one,  so he has these cool gadgets. And you're free to check it out anytime.  I got this so called security Cam or web Cam Scanners,  they work really well.
Me: OK?
Fio: then what are you waiting for?
Kim scans the area and unfortunately for us there are security cameras.
Me: we have to come up with a plan,  a good one.

9: 29pm
Me: woah...... I got a great idea but it would involve all of us. How many of us got money with them.?
Everyone raises up their hand
Me: great,  let's go back to Julia's house,  you said you have those costumes right?
Juliet : yes.
me: so we dress like we're delivering food,  I'll deliver pizza,  you deliver sodas (pointing to Fio)
Cookies (Kim)  then Julia you'll deliver......  Yogurt.
Juliet : what do I do?
Me:  you'll use that to go in and shut down all the security cameras,  and if there is any guard there.  You know what to do.
Let's go.