Undercover

If you have watched BIXLER HIGH PRIVATE EYE. When Jace Norman as Xander Dewitt went undercover as a guy delivering CHICKEN AND MEAT to find his dad

10: 21 pm.
At Annabel's
I press the doorbell.
From inside the mansion.
Annabel: Benedict, get the door.
Talk about disrespect.
Benedict,  or who I think is Benedict comes out and looks at us as if we are from Planet Weird. She is old. 👵
Benedict: who are you,  we didn't order anything.
Me: (faking my voice)  no, no, no we are a new company just a block away, so we're giving people for free, so you are luckily the first person.
Benedict : OK,  whatever, come in y'all.
Me: (to the mouthpiece) phase 3 executed, time for phase 4.
In the mansion.
Me: (to Juliet) you know what to do.
Juliet: 👍👍
In the living room.
They have a pretty decent living room.
Annabel comes out.
Annabel : what are these people doing here? (looking at us like we were one slimy ball that came out of her nose)
Benedict : they came to deliver free food.
Bill: (coming from a room)  ok? Just drop it on the table and get out of here.
Wow,  so rude,  I wonder what they're hiding.

Annabel: great,  more food for the girls.

Outside the mansion.
Me: (to the mouthpiece) I'm going to climb to the attic or the basement. I'll contact you if I see anything suspicious ..
Kim: OK.

I climb up to their attic, don't ask me how,  I tell you it wasn't easy.
Nothing suspicious there.
Now to their basement
Mr Geraldine is there,  talking with someone on the phone
Mr G: 😂 yes yes,  ......ok yes the plan is to keep acting poor,  Mr Tactus keeps giving me more money....... He wouldn't suspect a thing. I'm even thinking of stealing that money and framing Mr Tactus....... Yes....... So I'll see you...... Yes, goodbye.
I shriek,  not too loud though.
Oh My God,  he was going to steal some money and frame my dad, this isn't good at all.
Mr Geraldine looks at some board, cackles and leaves the basement.
When I see the coast is clear,  I get out from my hiding spot and check the board. It held the plan.

Pretty bad handwriting for a thief

I take a picture of the board and check around for any other suspicious file or anything when I hear footsteps.
Mr Geraldine is coming, i quickly hide under his table , unfortunately for me,  he comes to sit down there.
Ow.... .... He just kicked my ankle.  That really hurts.

10: 50 pm
Mr Geraldine is still here.  It really sucks. He stands up to do whatever he wants to do and shakes the table spilling his coffee on me.  Ouch!  That hurts.  Like who drinks coffee at 10 pm.

11pm
I'm finally out of that basement,  told everyone about it,  if course they're surprised,  we get to Juliet's house and they just sleep
. I want to sleep too,  bye journal.