I Love You

"AH FUCK FASTER!!" A boy with wide shoulders moans as the boy with dimples thrusts faster, breaking him apart.

" I-I Am g-gonna cum" The boy with wide shoulder moans again and cums coating both of their chests. Dimpled boy falls beside wide shoulders boy.

"That was amazing" the dimpled boy comments.

"Yes, It was," wide shoulder boy says as he drafts off to sleep.

"Sleep well Jinnie" Dimpled boys say as he kisses Seokjin's forehead.

"You too Namjoon," Seokjin says as he rests his head on Namjoon's chest.

~~~

Namjoon opens his eyes looking for his boyfriend beside him but finds that place empty.

Oh, Jinnie...

Namjoon sits up and goes to take a shower. After having a shower he went out to see his boyfriend making some pancakes. He back hugs him and rests his head on Seokjin's broad shoulders.

"Oh you are awake," Seokjin says as he turns to face Namjoon. His beautiful smile made Namjoon's day beautiful already. 

"Yep, and I can see my boyfriend is making some delicious pancakes," Namjoon says as Seokjin smiles.

"Yep now go and wear a shirt" Seokjin shoos Namjoon. Namjoon chuckles in his deep voice and wiggles his brows.

(Namjoon was wearing everything instead of his shirt)

"Why? Don't you love my chest?" Namjoon says as Seokjin hits his shoulder playfully. His cheeks went pink.

"Shut up and go wear something or else you will get cold", Seokjin says as he turns again to fry his pancakes.

"Wow, my boyfriend cares for me" Namjoon wrapped his hands on Seokjin's waist. Seokjin closes his stove and faces Namjoon again with a scoff.

"Of course I do, you are my life, My love, my oxygen, my everything," Seokjin says with a blush, He can't believe he was saying this. Namjoon smiles, Dimples flashes through his face. Namjoon knows Seokjin finds these kinda things cringy yet he never hesitated to say those words to Namjoon. 

"I love you Jin," Namjoon says as he pecks kiss Seokjin. Seokjin grins.

"I love you too Namjoon" Seokjin replies and peck kisses him as well. Seokjin's arms were wrapped around Namjoon's neck.

"Now go and sit at the table but before, wear something or else you would get cold," Seokjin says as he turns to get his pancakes and set them on the table. Namjoon pouts wanting the attention of his boyfriend but then his stomach rambles screaming at him to leave Seokjin alone so that he can cook for him. 

"Yea yea, I know" Namjoon rolled his eyes and went to their room.

[A little info]

Namjoon and Jin are Boyfriends for 2 years. They love each other dearly. Well, how did they meet? So Namjoon was in college and everyone in classes thought he was ugly. Jin decided to become his friend and help as he was the most handsome boy in their college. There were other of his friends so Jin introduces him to others. Well, his friends were kind enough to understand and loved Namjoon without noticing his looks which made Namjoon more confident. Well as time goes by they both fell for each other.

[His friend's introduction]

Name: Min Yoongi

Name: Jung Hoseok

Name: Jung Hoseok

Name: Park Jimin

Name: Kim Taehyung

Name: Kim Taehyung

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Name: Jeon Jungkook

T.B.C!!