Hangout

"Jinnie?" Namjoon looks at Seokjin who was in the kitchen washing dishes. Seokjin was humming songs.

"Yes, baby" Seokjin spared Namjoon a glance. 

"I was thinking of going out, Date?" Namjoon stands up from the table and back hugs Seokjin, Seokjin instantly smiled at the thought.

"Sure baby, why not. Let me wrap this up quick and get ready," Seokjin says quickly washing dishes before he wipes his hands with the kitchen towel nearby. 

"Give me 5 minutes" Saying this Seokjin dashes to the room. Namjoon chuckles.

That's why I love you Jin.

Jin comes out, Namjoon smirks.

"So how about matching clothes?" Jin says with a wink. Namjoon smiles/

"Sure why not" Namjoon winks back and goes to change.

Man, Why are you so attracting Namjoon?

"Here I go" Namjoon comes out.

"Gosh hot as always" Jin compliments.

"So you are saying that you look ugly?" Namjoon asks coming near jin and wraps his hands-on Jin waist. Namjoon kisses Jin passionately. And then breaks the kiss.

"You know I hate when you call yourself me handsome more than you" Namjoon speaks with the voice deep as the ocean.

"I am sorry, I can't help it," Jin says peck kissing him.

"So let go now," Jin says, Namjoon removes his hand off Jin waist and interlocks his finger with Jin's. They head out and Namjoon leads him to the car.

"So where are we going?" Jin asks looking out of the window.

"Festival" Namjoon answers.

"Festival?" Jin asks.

"Uhm" Namjoon hums and focuses on his drive.

[Even tho Namjoon can't drive in real life]

After some minutes Namjoon parks his car and gets out, He holds Jin hand tightly as they head further.

"How about some games?" Namjoon says with a smirk.

"Bet?" Jin asks with a wink.

"Bet."

~~~

They enjoyed a lot, playing games, taking some rides. They were sitting on a bench eating their ice creams. Then only two boys approach them.

"Hey, guys! I didn't expect you two to see here" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile.

"Same goes with me," Jin says.

"Well, then the same goes for us" A boy with smiley eyes says.

"Well, I think it's best because we both were bored" A boy with heart shape smile comments.

"Same goes with us," Namjoon says.

"Oh come don't lie we know you both were enjoying," Boy with smiley eyes says rolling his eyes. Namjoon and Jin giggles.

"Take it a coincidence or not but we all are wearing couple clothes," Heart shape smile boy says looking at their clothes. Well yea they were wearing, couple clothes

"Let's go Hobi, Namjoonie and Jinnie" Boy with smiley eyes says acting like he is just gonna die if they stay any longer.

"Ok Jiminie" Hobi smiles and looks at Namjoon and Jin.

"Let's go I guess because chim chim is hungry," Hobi says.

To Be Continued......

BTW This is how they look.

NAMJIN

JIHOPE

JIHOPE