Acting🖤

"Hello, Jin hyung? What happened? You just went to your house like 2 hours ago and are back?" Jin was sweating. Yoongi was confused

"Did Jimin came here?" Yoongi made an irritated face.

"I SAID DID JIMIN COME HERE?!" Yoongi flinches. Well, that was unexpected.

"Yes..." Yoongi replies.

"What the fuck did you said to him??" Jin yells making Yoongi worried for Jimin.

"Nothing... I just told him to go not listening to him" Jin stands there folding his hands together.

"What happened Jin hyung? Is everything okay? Is Jimin okay?" Jin comes near Yoongi.

"NOTHING IS OKAY!!" He shouts. Tears were in his eyes.

"HE IS FUCKING KIDNAPPED!!" Yoongi widens his eyes.

No... this can't be true.

"He is fucking kidnapped" Jin falls on the floor. His eyes were all red from crying.

"Don't worry Jin hyung we will find him" Jin gets up.

"Take care Yoongi we won't be here for some time" Yoongi nods. Jin leaves the room.

Why am I worried about Jimin?

Yoongi didn't realize that he was in tears.

~~~

"Its okay Hoseok, We will find him" Namjoon sure the mess Hoseok. His eyes were red, and his hair was a mess.

"NAMJOON FIND HIM!!!" Hoseok cries out loud.

"We will" Namjoon looks up at the dark sky. Tears were in his eyes. Jimin was precious to everyone. It doesn't matter how much they fight. They always ended up forgiving Jimin.

"NAMJOON!!" Jin shouts alerting Namjoon. He faces Jin hugging Hoseok.

"Anything?" Jin shakes his head in no making Namjoon tear up more. 

Where are you Jimin?

"Did try to call him?" Jin nods.

"He isn't picking up" Jin sighs looking down. 

"I will go and look for him again you take Hoseok to his house" Namjoon nods.

"Let's go hoseok" Hoseok shakes his head in no.

"I am not going anywhere" He says making Namjoon sigh loudly.

"Please hoseok" Hoseok still disagrees to go. How can he go when his boyfriend is in danger.

"Hoseok listen to Namjoon, I promise I will bring Jimin back" Jin assures. Hoseok takes a little time but then ended up in car with Namjoon. 

"Be careful Jinnie" Namjoon pecks Jin on his lips and drives off.

A smirk forms on Jin lips and he takes his phone out. 

"Make sure he is still fainted" Jin puts his phone back in his pocket with smirk freeze on his lips.

To Be Continued.....