The entry of someone unexpected

"Please" Jin begs. Here comes another day of Jin begging Namjoon to fuck him. Namjoon always likes it when Jin begs while Jin hates being kept away from Namcock. Namjoon keeps ignoring him and uses his phone while Jin was on his knees begging him to fuck him.

Can you believe he is the same person who kidnapped Jimin?

Well, tbh Jin can do anything to have that Namcock and it wasn't like he loved Namjoon because of his thick dick. He does love him dearly.

"Jin... I am not in the mood" Namjoon says making Jin groan.

"Please! You don't have to do anything, I will ride you" Jin gives the solution, making Namjoon annoy.

It wasn't like he didn't want to fuck Jin it was just he likes to play the 'hard to get' thing.

"But-" Jin cuts him off.

"No buts!" Jin says getting up from the floor and removing Namjoon pants. Namjoon sighs in defeat.

Did he actually think he was gonna win from WWH?

Jin removes his own pants along with boxers slowly sitting down on that 'Namcock'. He moans loudly and he feels Namjoon fully in him. Namjoon moans as well feeling Jin tightness around his cock.

"Fuck! You have gotten tighter" Namjoon moans as Jin slowly starts to bounce.

"Because you haven't fuck me in ages" Jin moans starting to bounce faster as both keep moaning loudly. Soon the room was filled with skin slapping and moans.

"I am close" Jin alerts bouncing faster. Namjoon thrusts upward as well as he feels himself near too.

"AGH! FUCK!!!" Namjoon moans loudly cumming first and was followed by Jin.

Jin stays in the same position for a while breathing heavily the same goes for Namjoon.

"Thank you, baby," Jin says breathlessly.

"No problem," Namjoon says with a wink.

Jin kisses Namjoon passionately as they continue to make out.

~~~

"Here you go," Jimin says smiling as he places a plate full of food. He sits beside Hoseok biting down on his food.

"Thank babe," Hoseok says biting down as a 'wow' escapes his mouth.

"Yummy!" Hoseok compliments with a face of satisfaction.

"Thank you," Jimin says cutely as he continues to eat until they were interrupted by the door bell.

"I will go and check," Jimin says getting up from his chair heading towards the door.

As soon as he opens the door a gasps lefts his mouth he was left shocked.

"Jackson!"

To Be Continued.......

A/n: Hello, guys sorry for the small chapter I am not well these days suffering from a high fever so yeah that's it for today.