Unexpected Confession

"I will go a check on them," Namjoon says getting up from the bench and giving jin a light kiss.

as soon as Namjoon enters he sees Hoseok sitting beside Yoongi who was crying and Yoongi was shouting at him.

"Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon says receiving attention from the older one.

"What the fuck do you want?" Yoongi shouts.

"Forgive Hoseok" That's the last thing Namjoon says until Yoongi head gets heavier and he faints.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok shouts shaking Yoongi, only getting no response from him.

"I am getting the doctor, wait here," Namjoon says running out which made others confused.

"Something is not right" Jungkook mutters. Namjoon gets the doctor and he joined hoseok in the room.

"Please I want you two to leave," Doctor says as Namjoon nods and grabs Hoseok wrist dragging him out.

"He is not ok NAMJOON!" Hoseok cries out.

"Jimin..." Namjoon says Jimin gets up from his seat going to Hoseok.

"He is ok, Everything is ok," Jimin runs his hand through Hoseok soft hairs making calm.

"But... Jimin..." hoseok stays silent.

"Say it, baby" Jimin encourages hoseok.

"I-I love him too..." Hoseok says with tears in his eyes looking at the floor because he didn't want to see that heartbroken face of jimin.

Jimin was shocked but not hurt. Jimin smile and places his finger under Hoseok chin making him face him.

"It's ok, I was in love with him too" Jimin smiles making Hoseok shock.

"So... You are not angry?" Hoseok asks, Jimin places his small hands-on Hoseok cheek wiping away tears.

"Nope, Instead we can let him join us too, If he doesn't mind" Hoseok laughs and hugs Jimin tightly in which Jimin happily responds hugging him back.

"So cute" Taehyung comments seeing Jihope duo.

"I know right, They were made for each other" Jungkook says squeezing Taehyung hand making him giggle.

The doctor comes out making hoseok breaking the hug and go to him.

"Is he ok? Nothing happened to hi right?" Hoseok says as the doctor smiles.

"He is fine, He just pressured. Make sure not to talk to him so much and most importantly do let him take this serious"

the doctor says tapping on Hoseok shoulder. As the doctor leaves Hoseok sigh in relief,

"Thank god he is ok," Jimin says kissing Hoseok on his cheek as Hoseok smiles.

"You all can go home," A nurse says behind them.

"Yes thank you" Hoseok bows the same goes for Jimin and nurse.

"You both can go and rest," Hoseok says to Taehyung and Jungkook as they nod.

"Ok hyung, we will come tomorrow" Saying this Taekook duo leaves.

"You too Namjoon and Jin hyung," Hoseok says Jin shakes his head in "No"

"No way I am gonna leave," Jin says as Namjoon nods.

"You should go instead of us," Namjoon says knowing that Hoseok was not in the right condition.

"Yea he is right hobi, You should rest," Jimin says placing his hand on Hoseok shoulder.

"But-"

"No buts Hoseok! Jimin takes him with you" Jin says and Jimin nods.

"Yea and take care of him," Namjoon says.

"Let's go Hobi," Jimin says. At first, Hoseok was hesitating to leave but then give in and left with Jimin.

"You can leave too Jinnie" Namjoon says but Jin refused.

"You can, but I am not gonna," Jin says as Namjoon lets out a chuckle.

"I just love your stubborn side" Jin laughs as well.

"Thank you" Jin laughs again. as they sat on the bench and felled asleep.

To Be Continued.....