Arrested🤍

Soon Jackson finished explaining as Taehyung and Jungkook were their tears while Yoongi was sitting motionless, his mind wasn't processing anything.

His hyung was the one who kidnapped Jimin...

He lost his old friend...

"See if you guys still don't believe us... then you can leave as just like how Namjoon did" Jackson said as he looks at them, Taehyung runs to hug Jimin while Jungkook goes to Hoseok, Yoongi was on the couch no responding to anything.

Jackson goes to sit beside yoongi placing his hand on Yoongi's. 

"I know this is something hard to believe but Jimin won't lie" Yoongi looks at Jackson with teary eyes as Jackson pulls him for a hug. 

After 3 months

 Namjoon POV

It's been 3 months... 3 fucking months and 5 of them didn't even saw my face. All of them believed in the fucking fake story which wasn't even true, I can't believe them...

In these 3 months, many things changed. 

That's when the bell of our house ringed so I went to open. I opened the door revealing two police officers. I raised my brow in confusion.

"Do Kim Seokjin live here?" The officers asked as I nod.

"Yes... but why-" I didn't even complete as they pushed me aside entering my house, I tried to stop them but they started to investigate the house.

"Where is he?" One of them asks as I told them he was taking a shower. The officers nod sitting down on the couch, I went to get them some water, also trying to ask them what happened and what did Seokjin did.

"He kidnapped someone" The officers answer me as my eyes widen, 

Are they drunk?!

"This is ridiculous," I said standing up as the door of our shared bedroom opens revealing Jin who came out with a smile but soon it fades away.

"What is happening here? Why is police in our house Joonie?" Seokjin questions as officers stand up. 

"Are you Seokjin?" The officer questions as Seokjin nod, without a second they pull and grabbed his hands, cuffing them, 

"What the fuck is happening?!" Jin shouts as I tried to help him but they dragged him out pushing him inside their car. One of them stays as he looks at me.

"If you had anything to talk about... come to our station," The officer says before getting inside the car. I stand there dumbfounded as I grabbed my things and got inside my car before heading towards Yoongi's house.

I needed their help right now.

I soon reached there as I ringed the bell. The door opened as there stands Jackson. My eyes widen as I saw him, the same goes for him.

"What the fuck are you doing in his house?" Namjoon asks as Yoongi joins Jackson on his side looking at Namjoon makes his eyes widen.

"Namjoon..." 

~~~

"So you are both together now?" Namjoon asks raising his brow as Yoongi nods his head with a light blush. Namjoon almost forgot what he was here for.

"I want your guy's help," Namjoon says as he gets teary, Jackson was still not over the attitude Namjoon had when they all told him the truth.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks, pretending as nothing happened before.

"Jin is arrested"

To Be Continued......