Hungry

"Don't worry hyung everything will be ok, He just needs some more time" Jimin ruffles his hands through Hoseok soft hair making Hoseok comfortable. Since they were home Hoseok refused to eat something in which Jimin gave up and ended up not eating spending his time beside Hoseok. He loves Hoseok so much that he would never hesitate to die for him.

"I know but" Hoseok pauses and closes his eyes letting out a deep sigh. Jimin knows Hoseok is the kind of person who would do anything for his friends.

"Hyung?" Hoseok replies with a hum.

"I am hungry" Hoseok opens his eyes and looks at Jimin with worried eyes placing his hands on Jimin cheeks caressing them.

"Why didn't you eat anything?" Jimin smiles lightly.

"How can I eat when my daddy isn't eating anything" Hoseok smirks knowing what Jimin intentions are.

"You little whore" Jimin lets out a moan teasing Hoseok.

"Can I have my meal, Daddy?" Hoseok moans as Jimin hands hover above his whole body. Jimin gets up[ from the bed and pulls Hoseok at the edge of the bed pulling his pants down along with the boxers. Jimin grabs Hoseok cock pumping it. Hoseok can't control anymore and shoves His cock in Jimin mouth harshly. Jimin at first chokes on sudden actions but the get on his work. Hoseok moans echoing in the room. Jimin takes out his cock from his mouth and pulls his pants down and rides Hoseok. Hoseok and Jimin moan on Jimin tightness.

"Gosh! You are so TIGHT!" Hoseok moans as well as Jimin.

"Because you are so BIG, DADDY" Jimin moans out. Jimin starts to bounce. Hoseok moans as he feels himself coming near.

"I am gonna- cum" Hoseok moans Jimin bounce last time before taking the cock again in his mouth.

"Cum for me daddy" And these words were enough to make Hoseok cum all over Jimin mouth. Hoseok lets out a groan and throws himself on the bed. Jimin licks his lips and lays beside Hoseok.

"Full now huh?" Jimin lets out a chuckle.

"Yes, Thank you, daddy," Jimin says as Hoseok pulls him to his embrace and hugs him tightly.

"Are you hungry daddy? Want me to bring something for you to eat?" Hoseok shakes his head.

"No baby, I am full just by seeing you full" Jimin smiles. Hoseok was so precious to him.

"Still daddy, You haven't eaten anything" Hoseok shakes his head again.

"I am not hungry baby boy, Now go to sleep because I am sleepy" Jimin smiles as Hoseok kisses Jimin forehead, and both sleep peacefully. The moon shines brightly at those lovely couple sleeping in each other embrace.

To Be Continued........