Truth

Jimin woke up as he sees himself in the same position as before. He was about to break. Tears started to flow from his eyes as he looks at himself full of cuts no doubt that man did that to him. A voice pretty familiar comes from outside. A voice e have heard a lot but doesn't remember who that voice belongs to. The door opens as Jimin acts to faint. He feels someone coming near him and feels the bed pressing down as someone sits on it.

"Still fainted huh?" Jimin gulps. He knew this voice very well but his mind wasn't working. The person places his fingers under Jimin chin making him face him.

"GONG!!" The boy shouts making Jimin flinch. Jimin was getting scared now. He has no idea what was coming for him now. Door push opens.

"Didn't I fucking told u to don't hurt him" The boy growl angrily.

"I am sorry sir but I have to he wasn't staying still" The boy scoffs. Jimin slowly opens his eyes to see the boy in front of him. scared as hell he encourages himself as he opens his eyes slowly looking at the boy who was facing his right looking at the man on the door. Jimin eyes widen not believing what he is seeing.

JIN?!?!?!?!?

Jin realizes Jimin is awake so he smirks.

Jin faces Jimin with wide eyes.

"You are awake I see" Jimin can't believe tears were in his eyes. He trusted Jin the most and he was...

No, No I am dreaming, This can't is true.

"What happened Jimin? Can't believe what are u seeing?" Jimin head was down shaking as he faces Jin again.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" Jin laughs at Jimin anger.

"No use of shouting mochi, that's the truth, I fucking want to kill u but I will let u suffer, and your precious hobi will be looking for u all around the world still won't be able to find you" Jin laughs psychology making Jimin disgust. He can't believe this.

"I can't believe this" Jimin mutter.

"I will be going now" Jin says as he gets up from the bed and leaves the room.

The man with name gong throws a glance to Jimin and follows the Jin outside the room.

Jimin starts to cry again. He wanted to deny the truth but everything was in front of him. The one he respected the most, the one he loved the most, the one he thought know him the most was here. Threating him to death. The thing Jimin didn't understand the most was why Jin was doing it?

There should be a reason behind everything.

I will find it out

Jimin thoughts to himself with tears.

To Be Continued.......