Untold Revenge🖤

"Where were you Babe?" Namjoon asks sitting down on the couch with jin.

"I went to figure out where he is" Jin acts with tears in his eyes.

"Where is Hoseok?" Jin asks with tears flowing through his cheeks.

"He is in the guest room sleeping," Namjoon says. He places his hand on Jin cheeks wiping his tears away.

"Babe, I am scared what if something happened to him?" Namjoon cracks a smile, a weak smile. 

"Nothing will happen to him" Jin cries leaning closer to Namjoon touch. Namjoon kisses Jin on his forehead. Namjoon leans his forehead on Jin's.

"You must be tired, Go and take rest" Jin nods as he kisses Namjoon and leave for the room

Namjoon looks at Jin who leaves the room, He smiles flashing his deep dimples.

What would I do if you weren't with me?

He gets up and tries to call Jimin again, but as always he didn't pick up his phone. 

Where are you Jimin? 

He goes to the kitchen as he was hungry. Thinking might Jin hasn't eaten anything yet as well. There were 4 packs of ramen so without thinking further he starts to make them. 

~~~

[Phone ringing]

Jin picks up the phone thinking that it might be Gong giving him some information about Jimin.

[On Phone]

"Hello?"

"Hello hyung"

"Taehyung?...."

"Yes me"

"Everything okay?"

"That's something I want to ask hyung, Is Jimin okay?"

"Why?"

"I am calling him from a long time but he isn't picking up, Jungkook tried as well, we tried calling Hobi hyung but he also isn't picking up"

"Umm,"

"Is everything okay hyung?"

"No..." 

"What do you mean... no?"

"Jimin is kidnapped"

"----------"

"Hello, Taehyung?"

"Taehyung can you hear me?"

As the line went silent, Jin hangs up the phone.

Poor friends

He chuckles.

I am gonna have my revenge... JIMIN

To Be Continued.......