Altercations

Ponyboy's POV

I ran in the house and the guys look at me funny.

"Dally, run! She's coming for ya." I told him.

"What are you talking about Pony?" Darry asked me. I didn't have time to explain because I heard loud footsteps coming up the steps from outside.

I pushed Dally towards the kitchen so he can leave through the back door.

"Go, don't ask questions." I told him, pushing him out and closing the door.

"DALLAS WINSTON!" I heard Norah barge in the house with her emergency baseball bat. She has it incase someone robs her house.

"WHERE. IS. HE?!" She said, pointing the bat at us.

"He's not here Nor." Sodapop said walking slowly up to her to take the bat away from her, but then she came after Soda and held it to his neck. His eyes screamed fear. When the bat comes out, no one messes with her.

"Don't lie! He's here, his car is outside." She said.

"He left it here Norah, and he walked to Bucks." Johnny told her. Everyone nodded. She scanned across the room looking at all of us to see if we're lying to her.

Suddenly, she hears a car starting outside. She bolted and saw Dally in his car.

"DALLAS WINSTON! YOU TOLD THE GUYS I BOFFED YOUR BRAINS OUT AT BUCKS!" She said to him and his face went white.

"I THOUGHT SO!" And she started hitting his car with her bat. Dally got out his car, afraid she was gonna hit him next.

"Norah, not the car!" Dally cried out. But Norah didn't care, she kept smashing Dally's car with her bat.

I was standing from a distance watching her, while the gang was holding Dally back so he doesn't attack her. He just kept yelling curse words at her.

"Boy, is she pissed." Darry said, standing beside me as we both watch the scene in front of us.

"Yup. She is one gutsy girl." I replied.