Cool off(smut)

Ghost: I woke up covered in sweat and I'm sure I almost had a heatstroke. The heat got to me so much that I took a shower in cold water but that didn't help because when I got out I was still hot so I said screw it I'll just wear a tank top. Apparently Natalie had the same idea because when I came out of my room she was just wearing some short shorts and a tank top which I couldn't keep my eyes of off.

"Hey Natalie you're hot too huh?" I say to her and a blush runs across her face and she zoned out.

"*snap snap* Natalie the heat is getting to you?" She snap back to reality.
"Yea I think there's something wrong with the A/C today don't worry it will be fine by tomorrow, I hope"

"It's okay or actually it's not okay I'm sweating like a pig"
"Yea, hey do you want to get some breakfast"
"Yea lets go"

We get to the cafeteria and everyone's wearing either a tank top or shirtless(only the guys) around our main table.
Me and Natalie get some food and head over to the table with all the other legends.
"You guys feel it too huh" I ask them about the heat

Octane: Si hermano I'm on fire and not the way I want to be.

Bloodhound: I agree our condition is...unfortunate.

A little while later pathfinder comes in and sees us and talks

Pathfinder: Friends my sensors indicate that the temperature is indeed higher than human liking which may cause you some discomfort.

Elliot: Yeah path we know.

Pathfinder:"If the current temperature is not to your liking why not accompany yourself say the pool located on the roof." he says to us

Elliot: Oh yeah why didn't I think of that.

Elliot jumps up from his seat
"Alright guys get your swimsuits we're having a pool day"

Natalie: "Zats not a bad idea"
"What do you think Yenin do I look good in bikini?
Ghost: After Natalie mentions herself in a bikini my mind fades and thinks about how hot she would look in a bikini and I can feel myself "growing".
*snap snap* I'm jolted out of my thought when Nat snaps again
"Yenin you didn't answer my question"
"Huh yeah you'd look good"

Elliot: Okay then it's settled.

Ghost: We all finish eating and go back to our dorms so we can get into a swim suit,well I'm pretty much ready but the girls are.. ya know.
I guess Nat is more than comfortable around me now because as soon as she gets back to the dorm she pulls of her top and no she doesn't have a bra on.

"Ahh I've been dying to get out of that" she says with her back turned to me.She turns back to me with my mouth wide open and notices me staring.

"Umm Yenin are you okay"
"Huh yeah sorry I just haven't gotten used seeing most of you"- I motion my hand to her half naked body.
"Oh sorry it's just really hot especially inside the dorm, but while your here you can help me pick out a bikini" she explains.

As soon as she asks me to help pick out a bikini a smile runs across my face that I can't hold back. I go into her room and we start picking out bikinis and I can't keep my eyes of her body.
"What do you think Yenin? One pice or two piece ?"
"Yenin?"
She notices me staring again and takes my head and holds it up to her eyes.
"My eyes are up here"she says to me
I look into her eyes and she looks into mine then we both look down at each other's lips and she moves her body once then kisses me on the second jolt.
"But your lips are down here" I break the kiss and tell her and go back to kissing her.

We hold the kiss for about 20 seconds and I try to pull away but she drops the bikini and puts her hand around my neck and pulls me in.We keep kissing over and over and eventually she slipped her tongue in. After a couple more seconds she tries to take off my shirt but I stop her.