Sleepless(smut)

Authors note: (NSFW) I guess after "finishing" finally I gotta have this warning here (not like some of you care though, some of y'all live for shit like this which I really don't mind I'm the one that chose to write this.I'm gonna do something a little extra some of you might think it's kinky and some of you might think I'm a huge fucking weirdo BUT you've been warned

Ghost: I woke up with a huge pain on my arm. It was dark and I was on a bed but definitely not mine. I usually don't remember what happens moments before I fall asleep but given the right circumstances I can remember.I felt a little bit of movement then my worry faded because I remember that it's just Natalie. We must've come to her room and cuddled until we fell asleep and she fell asleep on my arm which is why it hurt.Once I knew where the pain was coming from I didn't mind and it didn't hurt that bad anyway so I went back to sleep.
As time went by the pain became greater which didn't help me sleep and I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to get up and take a walk.I left the bed and the room.The living room was so dark I felt blind so I had to was feel everything to get to the kitchen.I opened the fridge and saw some beer and orange juice, i couldn't bother getting a cup so I just drank the juice from the carton. As I'm drinking it I hear a sound

(Bruh I just put memes I can think of of any relevance to the story) aNYwaYS but maybe I shouldn't I hear it kills the mood

Ghost:I turn back and see a small slender figure walking; no facial features just darkness. I guess it was being have just waking up but out of fear I cloak a stay as still as possible.The only light was the dim lit fridge. The figure kept etching closer to the fridge and my heartbeat kept getting faster.Once the light luminated it
"Natalie?"
"Yenin?, where are you?" She asks and looks around.
"I'm right here" I say and de cloak.
"What are you doing?" She asks
"Oh I was just getting something to drink,and then I saw something in the darkness but it was just an angel" I saw and caress her face and she smiles and looks up at me.
"What is it?" I ask before breathes in and kisses me. I don't bother fighting back I just start slowly wrapping my arms around her.We kiss multiple times me letting my hand travel her petite body more and more before she pulls away. I use this opportunity to pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and starts kissing me again.The kitchen wouldn't be the ideal place to do this so with her legs still wrapped around me and both her lips pushed against my face and crotch I guide us back to her room then throwing her on the bed.

Natalie: Yenin picks me up and carries me to my room and while I'm on him I can't help but, grind is what I think it is, on him.He throws me down on the bed but not all the way, my feet are still dangling off the edge.As soon as he throws me down I pull of my shirt as fast a I can and throw it to the side.

Ghost: Nat takes of her shirt and I can't ever not be stunned by how she looks. I start from her face and move down like I usually do. From her lips to her scar to her breast then her stomach. The more I progress the faster her breathing. Eventually I get down to her pussy and get to work.I look up at her and she has her eyes closed biting her lip, one hand fondling her own breast and the other playing with her clit.