What happend in the shower

This part is just a side part that happens after "Third game- dropping the pain"

Dear ThatOneGrapplePilot your welcome.
The rest of you don't worry.

Me and Nat get in the shower and she instantly put her hands around my neck and making out with me. I think she's been holding herself back all day, all match. Well unfortunately for Natalie...so was I. She feels me growing and slowly moves her hand from my neck to my dick.She starts stroking me at a slow pace and the sudden touch to my dick gets me to moan into her mouth.

Have you ever seen the show full metal alchemist? Let me tell you about the law of an equivalent exchange.

I take my hand off her waist and move it down to her pussy and start fingering her at the same pace that she's stroking me and move my lips from her lips to her neck right above the sweet spot on her scar. She tilts her head to the light and moans right next to my ear. She starts stroking faster and I start fingering faster and my fingers get wetter and wetter.

Soon after I speed up she starts motioning her pelvis to my dick. Motion after motion then she puts it in.

We don't exchange words just rapid breathing and loud moaning.

"Mmm Yenin"

I start going faster and faster and the only sound anyone else can hear is the sound of me and Natalie colliding. She starts to put in some work but she also digs her nails into my back.

"Oh my god Nat your pussy is so tight don't stop"
"I mmm love how you make me feel keep going"she moans

I know this feel very good for her because with every thrust she moans into my ear then bites on it in a useless attempt to stay quiet.After a few more thrust she starts shaking then moans
"Yenin I'm there don't fucking STOPPP"

and releases all over my cock and her last moan sent me over the edge I, I, I put in one final thrust and explode into her making her loosen her claws from my back. I pull out from her and she ends up hugging me.

"I love you, Yenin"
"I love you too Natalie"

We finish actually showering and leave to get a bite and go to sleep.