Eleven

⚠️TW// Medium⚠️
(Violence)

MeganC

Liked by DaDaDaphne, michaelclifford, and 11,842 others

MeganC: I might be smiling but inside I'm thinking about how Crystal told me to dress cute today and wondering which outfit I wore this week that she didn't like... 😅

CrystalLeigh: you always look gorgeous babes. You'll see why I said extra nice tonight. 😂🙄😘

Dadadaphne: I miss you can you come back to Sydney now? It's almost your birthday and I wanna spend it with you.

***

Following the noise around the house, Calum is surprised by how loud it seems to be, he thought this was going to be a small party.

"Calum! Wait!" Crystal yells from behind him. "Damn, you snuck in fast." She chuckles.

"Why am I waiting?" He cocks an eye as he sees her dragging Meg also, his suspicions growing quickly.

"Just wanted to catch up to you." Crystal shrugs, motioning for him to keep heading around the house now. Curious as to her actual motives he leads the three of them around to the large backyard.

"SURPRISE!" The music cuts just as the yard erupts in cheers!

"Happy Birthday guys!" Crystal giggles excitedly. "Sorry it had to be a joint party. But with your birthdays so close together it was the best we could do with being busy humans."

"You did not have to do this." Meg turns to Crystal, Calum watching her carefully, afraid a party of this size might set her on edge.

"I told you we would be doing something for your birthday didn't I?" Crystal laughs.

"Thank you, Crys, this was very thoughtful of you guys." Calum smiles, hugging her tightly before heading out to greet other friends.

"This is too much." Meg smiles softly up at Crystal wrapping her arms around the taller girls neck.

"Nothing is too much for you, Meg. You're just lucky Mike's attempts to get your mom here fell through."

"Happy birthday, Meg!" Michael crushes her in a tight hug from behind.

"It's not my birthday for another week." She laughs.

"But this is your party. Enjoy it, and try not to let the fact that it's also to celebrate Calum's birthday be a sour note."

"Don't worry, Meg, Calum didn't bring the drinks this time." KayKay's amused voice comes from behind her.

"Ha ha." Meg laughs as she spins.

"Happy birthday, Little miss little sis." Ashton grins, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Who are all these people?" She finally asks as Ashton and KayKay steer her towards the makeshift bar.