c h a p t e r s i x

"Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger."

************

"SUNOO!!"

Due to the large explosion, The whole first floor was covered with dust. You cannot see anything because it's dark. You can't even see their silhoutte.

"That's close!!"
Sunoo jumped happily inside Geonu's wall. The invisible walls protected everyone from the explosion.

"I thought i will die there for a split second. HAHAHAHA! too bad i didn't!"
Sunoo marched towards them cheerfully.

"The stairs were cleared. "
A voice told them from the earpiece. It's Taki.

"What's happening there?"
Daniel asked him.

"can't talk."
Taki replied shortly. meaning, he's somewhere near their target.

"I see. we'll come there immediately."
Heeseung answered him and walked towards the door. They reached the stairs in no time, finding countless corpse on the stairway, K just laughed.

"He had a blast."
He tilted his head.

They reached the 2nd floor. It was quiet. The stair towards the 3rd floor was on the other side of the 2nd floor so they don't have any choice but to walk on the hallway with countless doors.
Unlike the first floor, The 2nd floor was well lit. The flourescent lamps illuminates the whole hallway. They checked all of the doors they are passing on. None of them were locked but no one is inside.

"HELP!!"
The 7th door banged with a loud knock causing everyone to flinch especially Jay and Jake.

"Is that a ghost?"

"Oh fvck!"

"HELP!!!"
Another loud thud was heard. everyone circled the door.

"Is someone inside?"
K asked, holding his pistols with the both of his hands and pointed it to the door.

"YES!! YES! PLEASE HELP ME! I'M SCARED!!"
The voice cried out. 

Jungwon noticed something from that voice.

"Kang Soyeon-ssi??"
Jungwon asked her.

"Wh-Wh-What? How did you know my name?"
Jungwon immediately triedto open the door. The knob was destroyed so the lock cannot be picked. He tried all of his might and destroy it.

"Wait up Yang Jungwon!"
Heeseung pulled him from the door.

"Stop! Let's help her!!"
Jungwon said and protested.

"We don't know her!!"
K shouted at him.

"Well I do!!"
He shouted back.

"who is she?"
Sunghoon asked him.

"A friend. My classmate. I swear she was not a bad person. Let's help her.."
Jungwon pleaded. 

"Soyeon!"
The door opened up after a couple of minutes. Jungwon ran towards soyeon's direction, Not that far from the door.

Countless bruises and wound, Her clothes were torn apart and her crying eyes. An evidence of violence and abuse.

"J-jungwon?"
She ran towards him and hugged him tight, crying on his shoulder.

"I'm scared!! I did nothing wrong!!"
she cried out. Jungwon tried his best to comfort her by putting his hands on her back and whispering on her ears.